Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Katyniss12

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
1
1
34
35
Hey CubeCraft,
A while ago me and my friend LOVED to play bingo over and over again. However, it has been removed for a quite a while now and we were wondering when and if it will come back. I'm sure many others will like it too
Kind regards, President_Hamlap
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gemmmmie

Taxy

Novice Member
Sep 24, 2020
80
93
49
Austin, Texas
Yeah, I was thinking that they would make the arcade games a whole new lobby (One of the NPC's that you click on to play a certain gamemode is what I mean), and one of the options should be bingo.
 

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
1,302
3,897
408
22
The Butterfly Gardens
I would really enjoy to play Bingo again, it was such an interesting concept and just a simple game to play with friends. I genuinely would love to see it return as a Featured Game on Java and as a Beta Game on Bedrock. Overall, it was such a fantastic well thought out gamemode.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Top Bottom