Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
Than what is the reason the game mode got removed? Cubecraft is kind of a sweaty server when it comes to the players, not a lot of people enjoy playing games that take a bit longer and also there isn't any PvP involved.
I've heard that it broke

Reactions: ImJunior

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
actualy if you want to play bingo with your friends you must create a server and dwnload a map created by other player.
much harder than just join cubecraft and play with your friends

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Yes and still today i still people in chat saying where is bingo?!? they come special for bingo to cube but it is removed :/ i never see someone say where is speed egg? So people really want bingo back
bingo need some fixes because some bingos can be hard because of the random paper, and some items like the ink sack are extremely hard to get.
also have some bugs.
also i want more gamemodes like require a special amount of an item or more dificulty types.
because the full paper gamemode can be a game of 1 hour because of the diamond, the ink sack and other rare items

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
bingo need some fixes because some bingos can be hard because of the random paper, and some items like the ink sack are extremely hard to get.
also have some bugs.
also i want more gamemodes like require a special amount of an item or more dificulty types.
because the full paper gamemode can be a game of 1 hour because of the diamond, the ink sack and other rare items

So? its bingo it doesnt need to be fast in my opinion and and also you can get dia fast and if you just afk in a river there will be squid spawning in a bit

Reactions: BeSleepy

BeSleepy

Aug 17, 2019
Sweet Dreams
They really should bring bingo back, there are no servers where you can play it so if Cubecraft would add it they probably will reach more players because it will be the only server to play bingo. The only other way to play bingo is to download the map and the mod. Then you can play it with friends, but I don't have any friends to play it with so ye it would be great if it was back on Cubecraft.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Yes and still today i still people in chat saying where is bingo?!? they come special for bingo to cube but it is removed :/ i never see someone say where is speed egg? So people really want bingo back
in 1.9 (this server) squids dont spawn ir rivers no longer, only in the sea

Reactions: Mivke
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom