Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this idea?


  • Total voters
    11

Ghoste

Well-Known Member
Nov 30, 2016
338
239
118
the computer
Hey look I am back with another suggestion, and this time its about Bingo.
Anyways here is the suggestion:

Since the new update for Bingo added teams of 4, there should be teams of 2, 3, etc.
So like for teams of 2, there should be 10 or so during a game, and so on.

That's pretty much it for right now
 

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
Hey look I am back with another suggestion, and this time its about Bingo.
Anyways here is the suggestion:

Since the new update for Bingo added teams of 4, there should be teams of 2, 3, etc.
So like for teams of 2, there should be 10 or so during a game, and so on.

That's pretty much it for right now
I was wanting a 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 in the first place!
+1
 

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
167
768
168
21
I think that’s a pretty good idea. There are also teams of 2 and 3 in games like Eggwars, Skywars etc. so why not in this game?
+1
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ghoste

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
694
1,059
198
Under Your Bed (O.o)
No, why? Because i think that soon the player count wil die out. Just like tntwars thingie it was hyped in the begining but later it was dead. So now the total players are split between 2 modes. But your suggestion wants to split them in 4 modes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shallidor

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
2,397
9,179
498
26
Belgium
Hey look I am back with another suggestion, and this time its about Bingo.
Anyways here is the suggestion:

Since the new update for Bingo added teams of 4, there should be teams of 2, 3, etc.
So like for teams of 2, there should be 10 or so during a game, and so on.

That's pretty much it for right now
Well it would be great to see this getting added , some people would just like to play this with their closest friends or just wanna accept a challenge by going in a 2player or 3player team. Great suggestion :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ghoste

Powerofbeds

Well-Known Member
Oct 17, 2016
171
192
119
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
I love the idea. Somehow I didn't even think of this. Sounds good to me, games like Skywars, Lucky Islands, Eggwars, and Blockwars don't just have teams of 4. Eggwars, for example, has teams of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 10.
+2 points :D
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom