Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheHour

Member
Mar 24, 2020
1
2
4
23
I think there needs to be a better way to contact staff then pinging them 1000+ times when theres a situation.

Case in point: There were staff online but it took over 30 minutes to get someone into the staff-help lobby to ban players who were posting pornographic content and gore. In cases like these I believe it to be priority to get someone there ASAP due to the under 18 player base. However, pinging staff 1000 times and staff with their DMs closed doesn't work. I think there should be some way to contact staff quickly, whether through a discord server API that messages any staff in the minecraft server or something else.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Wqsknijper wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for following me :) ❤️
hmaqs wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Fiction wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom