Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jafet08

Feb 26, 2017
You think that you had a good idea, but, this update sucks cuz you stole our kits. for example I've bought the Redstoner Kit 5 months ago but today when I logged in the server I see that you took me away that kit, or the Iron Goldem, you just give the half of the kit, so if you want to just give the half of the kit, give back the half of the coins that we paid for and give back the money of the kits that you stole. If you don't revert this many of us will stop to play in this server, I'm just agree with the new maps. PLEASE REVERT THIS FOR YOUR WELL AND OUR.

Reactions: HamzaPlayz

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
This update is good and the kits are now balanced since some of them were to op and other wasn't so I don't think there should be a refund of points.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I think that the redstone kit bug is known, and is being fixed. However, refunding points is hard since there are TONS of players on CubeCraft, and refunding everyone is a big job. Just play more games, and you will get points.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Well there are 2 kits that you mentioned that got nerfed or removed, but keep in mind this happens because they were too overpowered or annoying to most of the community as it was community suggest and I personally think it fits well, And personally I do not think people will just stop playing the server because of a few kit changes, they still cost the same amount of coins so there is no need to refund you any points. Anyways, good luck and have an amazing day :)

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I sadly have enough points to buy those kits 10 times and then still max my abilities ;(

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
1,400 points is not a lot... You used to have to pay 70,000 points to get a diamond sword in Survival Games, which by the way, is still worse than the Sharpness II iron sword.

The update doesn't "suck" because these kits were nerfed, in fact, quite the contrary. You shouldn't have ever been able to spawn in with the best sword in the game, nor with a full set of the second best armour. The kits aren't terrible now, they're just not so good that they're mandatory.

If you're struggling to get points, I would recommend checking out 'Arcade'. If you're looking for a substitute for your nerfed kit, 'Archer', 'Enderman' and 'Scout' get my approval.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I already maxed the old ones. But I'm not going to waste all my points on the new ones. Otherwise I end up with 3 points.
I had all the old ones maxed out. I never had any use for points so I'm going to get the new abilities when I can. I'm only missing the level 8 abilities on the last page but those alone cost 70k points.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I think that was the iron armour kit, unless I'm thinking of something else. I'm certain there was a kit that cost 70,000.
The Iron Armor one was 12.000 or 20.000 I believe. The Sword kit was 40.000. The price could have been 70.000 once but I'm pretty sure they reduced it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The Iron Armor one was 12.000 or 20.000 I believe. The Sword kit was 40.000. The price could have been 70.000 once but I'm pretty sure they reduced it.
Wasn't it 10k for the iron armour or the diamond sword kit?
Anyways,
The redstone master kit has been buffed as of last update. I don't know what caused the update to "remove" the kit from your choices, but it should probably be given back to those who had bought it if what you're saying is true.
The iron golem kit pretty much had to be nerfed, and I don't necessarily think a refund is necessary. I wouldn't really care if it happened, but either way it doesn't matter much to me. It's soft currency in a virtual world.

Reactions: wiebe de jong
A

A pigeon

12.000 = 12
40.000 = 40
20.000 = 20
70.000 = 70

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Loskol's profile.
1715877713484.png
UncleSpect wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
happy birthday!
Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
Top Bottom