Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shmee1501655

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2021
I think the /report command doesn't cover everything that is breaking the rules in the selection of things to report a player for. The /report command doesn't have an option to report a player's chat messages. Players should be able to report players for their chat messages in game without having to file a report on the website. I think that /report should instead of just listing things like "speed", "anti-knock back", or "kill aura" should have an option for every rule in the cubecraft rules and you choose which one they were breaking.

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the /report command doesn't cover everything that is breaking the rules in the selection of things to report a player for. The /report command doesn't have an option to report a player's chat messages. Players should be able to report players for their chat messages in game without having to file a report on the website. I think that /report should instead of just listing things like "speed", "anti-knock back", or "kill aura" should have an option for every rule in the cubecraft rules and you choose which one they were breaking.
I disagree:disagree:, because it is difficult to implement!

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
Reporting chat offences on the website is quite quick. It wouldn’t be easy to do this in game because there are many details you need to fill in, plus you can’t attach screenshots so I don’t see it working.

• Agree
Reactions: 99th_DutchVoid

99th_DutchVoid

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2016
Overijssel, The Netherlands
www.99th-dutchies.nl
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree:disagree:, because it is difficult to implement!
Besides the fact that I don't think we should disagree just because it is difficult to implement (that's to the staff to decide, the suggestions forums are to see whether the community wants something implemented or not).
I think it that it would actually be harder to use, for both mods and users. It would just give too many options

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom