Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Ello
For quite some time, I wanted to suggest the following. What seems quite a good addition in my opinion is adding more quick link buttons at the top of the website. ('Home', 'Forums', 'Members' and 'Store')
There already are more of these buttons, but I would like to see more (and the same) buttons across the whole network.

Unknown.png

Unknown.png

Besides the fact that these aren't the same at all and that one 'Store' is blue and another one yellow, which leads to spontaneous OCD attacks, I think one standard tool bar for all the websites would be better and easier for new users to navigate within the network. What I think will work out best is the following:

'<House>' + 'Home' + 'Forums' + 'Members' + 'Appeals' + 'Reports' + 'Stats' + 'Store'

Now, you might think "BUT WHY?!?!?...", well, this will
  • Decrease the amount of reports somewhere random on the forums
  • Decrease the amount of 'desban me admin' -messages
  • Facilitate navigation within the network
  • Make the Cubecraft forums a nicer place for new users, but also the already existing forum members

Thanks for wasting your time ^.^
Booty.

Last edited:

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Yupp, totally agree booty. Had this same idea for some time but thought this might get a bit too messy, so decided not to make a suggestion out of it.

However, I really like this navigation system.
'<House>' + 'Home' + 'Forums' + 'Members' + 'Appeals' + 'Reports' + 'Stats' + 'Store'

Reactions: Buuuddy

Ghostified_

Oct 20, 2016
I do agree on this suggestion, it would be easier because I have to pop up both of the websites. One to chat, one for reporting the hackers. It gets annoying having to pop up both sometimes. o_O

D

Deleted member 169486

I think there are also a few other things (jobs.cubecraft.net) that should be put in an 'extra' section that drops down?

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
It would be a lot easier to navigate with your suggestion ! Currently you have to go through multiple pages to get to some things , back f these extra options would help improve things for new and existing community members. ( You could edit your post to say existing rather than old :-P)

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Good suggestion! It would be easier to find what you want to do.
Many people can not find the section where you can report a player. With your suggestion, this can prevent a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom