Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

1tzEmerald

Dec 25, 2017
Hi CubeCraft
I've been on this server for a while and i've started from default all the way to emerald. I think there should be new kits for eggwars. Or if not just eggwars maybe donator kits for all game modes. So for Iron Kit, Gold Kit, Lapiz Kit, Emerald Kit, Diamond Kit & Obsidian Kit. Depending on what rank you have depends on the kits you have.

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hi CubeCraft
I've been on this server for a while and i've started from default all the way to emerald. I think there should be new kits for eggwars. Or if not just eggwars maybe donator kits for all game modes. So for Iron Kit, Gold Kit, Lapiz Kit, Emerald Kit, Diamond Kit & Obsidian Kit. Depending on what rank you have depends on the kits you have.

I’m pretty sure this would be considered ‘pay to win’...
Even though I do have Emerald I would not to use a kit any other active player couldn’t.

New kits would be possible, I suggest you make a suggestion of kits you’d like to add? xD

Reactions: God. and Fisktratt

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi CubeCraft
Pay to win xD

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
We're always down to add more kits to our gamemodes. We just need suggestions from you guys. And we cannot have rank specific kits, that is against the EULA. Thanks! :D
Camezonda,I think it will be nice to get the kits that we already have+ some ranked ones.They don’t have to be super overpowered but more perks for our ranks will be nice

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
Camezonda,I think it will be nice to get the kits that we already have+ some ranked ones.They don’t have to be super overpowered but more perks for our ranks will be nice

If we are able to get kits other ranks cant, then its called pay to win. Even if those kits are not ‘better’

Reactions: LordSidi0us

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
No, sadly we cannot do that.
Maybe also adding new Perks that you can upgrade or the current kits... and you can upgrade them... like a shorter couldown or more items with the kits or with egg shell if you upgrade it you will get protection on your gear or with healer you will have a splash potion or something. Now i can''t do anything with my points. I already have everything at max with Eggwars and Skywars and I don't like to play on 1.9 or higher

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I would like to see new kits, but it's quite unfair if there are specific ranks for kits. I also do not like Pay2Win at all.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom