Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Brewingcreeper

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2018
81
47
69
United States
(This is just my opinion) I know that cubecraft wont do this because of financial reasons but I'll talk about my opinion anyway. They should have a simple ranking system like they do on java, not some rank for each separate game mode like and egg wars rank and skywars rank. There should be ranks that you pay for but not for separate game modes.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
Top Bottom