Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2017
Playing in egg wars (especially in 1.8) you run into way to many hackers. In about 3/4 games I play I find at least 1 hacker in the game, which becomes annoying to deal with so many hackers. Some might say "report on the forums". I have reported one hacker on the forums, and the report was only answered 2 days after I reported him, meaning that hacker could went on for a long time before he was banned. As long as there are no staff in the game (which is over 99% of the games), the hackers are not getting banned. I am asking from the cube craft team to get a better anti cheat so there won't be so many hackers in the games, and it will let people enjoy more playing on their games.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Our Anti-Cheat, Sentinel is a house made Anti-Cheat and still has to learn a lot. Sentinel doesn't ban instantly but in ban waves. Of Sentinel detects a hacker, he puts the hacker's name on a ban list and that hacker will get banned in the next ban wave. That's what I've been told.

You can also report hackers what you said yourself, report rule breakers here though > https://reports.cubecraft.net. Staff aren't busy with CubeCraft 24/7 as they have a "normal" life too. So, please have some patience until your report gets looked into by a Staff Member.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Simple answer really. Most servers are still on 1.8 or 1.7
That means most Hacked clients are made for 1.8 and 1.7.
1.9 is simply Hacker free. Lmao :,)
Oh and by the way, I doubt your numbers are correct. Some people may be skilled.
Still think Sentinel is doing a great job on the 1.9 servers.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Our Anti-Cheat, Sentinel is a house made Anti-Cheat and still has to learn a lot. Sentinel doesn't ban instantly but in ban waves. Of Sentinel detects a hacker, he puts the hacker's name on a ban list and that hacker will get banned in the next ban wave. That's what I've been told.

You can also report hackers what you said yourself, report rule breakers here though > https://reports.cubecraft.net. Staff aren't busy with CubeCraft 24/7 as they have a "normal" life too. So, please have some patience until your report gets looked into by a Staff Member.
- Locked.

Reactions: Ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom