Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jensjeflensje

Infrastructure Engineer
Jun 23, 2017
The Netherlands
jensderuiter.dev
I think it would be a good idea to make it so people can bet on players during a duel. The players who play, and maybe spectators. ( For points in a ranking )

Reasons why:

Players would get more competitive in trying to win.

It would be a cool feature for the scoreboard.

It would fit in ( maybe ) tournaments that can be held

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Duels last too short to have this as a feature. By the time someone finds a game, joins, and makes an educated verdict on who is going to win, the game will probably be over.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
( For points in a ranking )
Now, I'm not sure what you mean by this. I'm guessing you want ranked duels to be a thing but I'm not sure. I'd like to see a ranked system myself though.

One thing I am sure of is that I don't like the idea of betting with monetary points.
Why?
Toxicity level would skyrocket, and if someone hacked there wouldn't really be a way to refund points.

jensjeflensje

Infrastructure Engineer
Jun 23, 2017
The Netherlands
jensderuiter.dev
Now, I'm not sure what you mean by this. I'm guessing you want ranked duels to be a thing but I'm not sure. I'd like to see a ranked system myself though.

One thing I am sure of is that I don't like the idea of betting with monetary points.
Why?
Toxicity level would skyrocket, and if someone hacked there wouldn't really be a way to refund points.

Yes, that is a good point. Maybe only verified long time and known players should be able to use it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂