• I don't agree!

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
Beta EggWars

As most of you already know, CubeCraft released ''Beta EggWars''.

What is this?
  • this is a huge change and update for the ''normal'' eggwars that we know very well
  • it is named ''beta'' because CubeCraft are not releasing it as an official update to the current gamemode, they release it, so we can play for a limited period of time, and suggest things about how can it be improved.
What is my suggestion?
We all know the fun eggwars.. The game with eggs where everybody is showing their ninja (speed) bridge skills, and upgrading their diamond generators, so they can camp and protect their island as much as possible, maybe sometimes it is annoying.. but actually it is fun, right?

Let's first start with the good things.. In my opinion, the best thing in the new update is the map! The new map is just awesome, the players are close to each other, there is not a huge distantion from the island to the center.

Now.. Let's start!
First, let's focus on the new shop design. What is changed?
Capture.JPG
as you can see now, you can check how many iron you have in your inventory, I think this is really helpful when your inventory is full.
Now, the biggest change.. The ''Bridgebuilders'' what is this?
This things can be used by the players to build different things, bridges, stairs, ladder towers and etc. I think these things are breaking the game so much! Do you remember the good ''normal'' eggwars where everybody is showing their ninja bridge skills, and even if you are not good at pvp, the speed bridging gave you some kind of a nice feeling.. Well, this is no more, with the new update literally every player can be tied with the ''masters''. I don't say that this should be removed, but if it gets more expensive, and it would be better if the bridge and stairs ability gets removed.
The emerald shops
These things will break the game too.. Why?
There are very overpowered things, and you can buy them from the MIDDLE, so there is basically no chance to stop somebody from getting a great gear, he actually will buy the things while he is very close to the generator.. About the emerald shops I would suggest to return them to the normal shop as it was before :)

Ah yes.. This was a pretty huge suggestion but I think I explained everything I wanted to explain. Now, I will be happy to see your opinion!
Thanks for taking from your time to read this.
Appreciate ya!

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
The emerald shops
These things will break the game too.. Why?
There are very overpowered things, and you can buy them from the MIDDLE, so there is basically no chance to stop somebody from getting a great gear, he actually will buy the things while he is very close to the generator.. About the emerald shops I would suggest to return them to the normal shop as it was before :)

That’s probably the only problem I had with this update. Mid has always been a risky place to be. Lots and lots of expensive resources for end game loot can be found here for anyone to take, making this part of the map extremely dangerous and hard to camp for long periods of time. Having the emerald shop there with powerful items being sold will significantly decrease the risk of staying at Mid.

Reactions: IWontHurtYou

Monkikey

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2019
Near Lyon, FRANCE
For me, as a non often at all EggWars player, its probablya good refreshing update. New things, things made easier to use, to do. Some adds.
But besides, I think we don't have to transform the whole original game, by adding or changing to many pure EggWars things ;)

(i hope ur happy :p)

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Now, the biggest change.. The ''Bridgebuilders'' what is this?
This things can be used by the players to build different things, bridges, stairs, ladder towers and etc. I think these things are breaking the game so much! Do you remember the good ''normal'' eggwars where everybody is showing their ninja bridge skills, and even if you are not good at pvp, the speed bridging gave you some kind of a nice feeling.. Well, this is no more, with the new update literally every player can be tied with the ''masters''. I don't say that this should be removed, but if it gets more expensive, and it would be better if the bridge and stairs ability gets removed.
I disagree with this, I honestly really like the update because it's not as cosmetic and decorative as updates usually are. This beta eggwars actually messed with the core gameplay mechanics and brought meaningful change to the game. These automatic bridges did just that, they succesfully installed themselves as an important mechanic. Now, if they were to be made more expensive they would only turn into another feature no one ever uses. It's not about reversing the changes of the beta, but adapting them to the game. Items like the autobridges are really nice since they made eggwars become a lot faster paced and more dynamic. It's not about who's got the craziest breezily bridging skills anymore. It's a fair addition for those not so experienced players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom