Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What are the best ways to grind xp? After your done answering comment below why.

• Total voters

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
There are quite a few ways I know how to farm xp. Please answer on the poll I made. If I'm missing any say down below. And once you chose the best way and explain way down below. I'd like to know before I go on the grind. Thanks in advance!

Apr 3, 2021
I'm not too sure on this but smelting ores for xp on java gives xp but if u do it on bedrock u dont get xp

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
It is really depending on at what stage of the game you are. Early game fishing is the best way to gather xp, especially on java since here you can make an auto fishfarm. Also smelting and mining lapis is a great source of xp at this point.
Then you start unlocking hostile mobs (skeletons, zombies, creepers, pigmans)
These high level mobs can be used to make a mob grinder.

End game:
-On a budget, if you’re on a budget it is best to get high level creepers or wither skeletons. And make a dropdown of 200 blocks for these.
-Best money to xp ratio, a good money to xp strategy are quartz gens. These regenerate, in only a short amount of time and give good xp for the price you would buy them for.
-FASTEST xp making method, the fasted xp making method to my knowledge is diamond generators. They drop the most xp per ore but also cost the most. In only 60 seconds you are able to get 120 levels.

Nextly

Feb 14, 2021
United States
youtu.be
Pronouns
He/Him
There are quite a few ways I know how to farm xp. Please answer on the poll I made. If I'm missing any say down below. And once you chose the best way and explain way down below. I'd like to know before I go on the grind. Thanks in advance!
You can see the thumbnail of the Rick roll video lol

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Thanks for the advice, I'm in endgame so I'm just seeing which is better. Also I'm gonna change the rick roll signature soon.

Jun 26, 2021
It is really depending on at what stage of the game you are. Early game fishing is the best way to gather xp, especially on java since here you can make an auto fishfarm. Also smelting and mining lapis is a great source of xp at this point.

End game:
-On a budget, if you’re on a budget it is best to get high level creepers or wither skeletons. And make a dropdown of 200 blocks for these.
-Best money to xp ratio, a good money to xp strategy are quartz gens. These regenerate, in only a short amount of time and give good xp for the price you would buy them for.
-FASTEST xp making method, the fasted xp making method to my knowledge is diamond generators. They drop the most xp per ore but also cost the most. In only 60 seconds you are able to get 120 levels.
bruh how much money do you have and how much does 1 dia gen cost

Xavi | Goofy

Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
It’s 16 mil yea 😂

Reactions: The__Innkeeper
D

Deleted member 489420

Thanks for the advice, I'm in endgame so I'm just seeing which is better. Also I'm gonna change the rick roll signature soon.
the diffrence beetwen how much quartz and diamond gens gives exp is so small, meanwhile diamond costs twice the cost of quartz so if u arent xavi and are not sitting on billions of coins quartz is the best

Xavi | Goofy

Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
the diffrence beetwen how much quartz and diamond gens gives exp is so small, meanwhile diamond costs twice the cost of quartz so if u arent xavi and are not sitting on billions of coins quartz is the best
Damn looks like this *person* is still alive. 😶

Reactions: The__Innkeeper

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

End game:
jeez

Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom