Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
To confirm what others have said, the best 1.9 PVPer's I'm aware of are MastaWinda and Thefty.

@Jeff_Bllkth is pretty good too, as well as Chimp, SwiftySwoo & Phids!

I'll fight if you need more material, I'd hardly call myself 'pro' though xD I have good days and bad...

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
To confirm what others have said, the best 1.9 PVPer's I'm aware of are MastaWinda and Thefty.

I'll fight if you need more material, I'd hardly call myself 'pro' though xD I have good days and bad...
@MastaWinda is one of the best PvPers I met, him and Thefty of course xD
-------------------

I would like to fight you :p @beansforu

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
@MastaWinda is one of the best PvPers I met, him and Thefty of course xD
-------------------

I would like to fight you :p @beansforu
IGN?

Also I'll be happy to PvP all of you, I'll just upload the top 10 fights (either close fights, or where one person completely destroys the other). Also, I may do a "top 5 plays of the week" series, where you guys could just send me clips from any 1.9 pvp minigame and I could rank them if anyone's interested in that.
Also does anyone know of a recording software that doesn't have a watermark and doesn't lag? OBS gets me down to like 10fps.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
IGN?

Also I'll be happy to PvP all of you, I'll just upload the top 10 fights (either close fights, or where one person completely destroys the other). Also, I may do a "top 5 plays of the week" series, where you guys could just send me clips from any 1.9 pvp minigame and I could rank them if anyone's interested in that.
Also does anyone know of a recording software that doesn't have a watermark and doesn't lag? OBS gets me down to like 10fps.
My IGN is in my signature .-.
But if you did not see it: Jeff_San

And Bandicam is a good screenrecorder.
But if you want it without watermark... cracked or bought :/

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016

@Phids hackacused me then called me trash when killing me in eggwars with 2x better gear...

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
n
If you ever want help getting footage message me I'll try help!
Meaning me recording good players I'm more into the skywars but am probably above average in standard PVP.
Yeah, for the "top 5 plays of the week" I'd prefer not to include duels as that would be a bit boring, so other PvP minigames like skywars would be very useful :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom