Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Sweetenerera and ShinyArrow present...
Best of CubeCraft Awards... 2020 x CubeCraft Awards
- Voting Stage -

📝 A couple days ago, Sweetenerera and ShinyArrow closed the nomination round. There are a lot of nominations, but there can be only 1 winner for each category. You can vote on the nomination you think should win!

The nomination round has closed at the 16th of December! We have received a lot of nominations for a lot of different categories. The voting stage is open right now, you can vote on your favourite nomination for every category until the 30th of December. At the 31th of December all the winners will be announced!

Some Extra Points:
- The voting link is down below!
- There isn’t a link to the videos, threads, etc. in the Google Form. If you want to view a nomination, you can use the link provided in this thread.
- We decided to remove the category ‘Best Block Clutches’, since there were too few nominations.

📚Nominations and Categories

_MighySaammm
xxtorroxx
Entire LP Clan
ProfessorRaptor
SnowyGoefy
_EliteDreamer
Sergiio12_
Democrise
Dutudy
Mivkeee
YoshiGameplayX / SnowyYoshi
Megaa
SoundTheNemo
Fesa
GiGaGekkies
Relatednoobs
_EliteGoldy
FocusTurtle
_EliteNinja
iiJoris_
ReTear
Diregon
ItzZep
NLodjo
East
Ender
SnowyGoefy
Technosword
Hazard
PineappleMan_ / MistletoeMan
GigaGekkies / SlootKqmKqmmer
HackersDontWin
PineappleMan_
HeavyHangover
SnowyTypical
Katsia Stray
SnowyDutch
Keanutjuhh
TheAviron
Pyrenean
Ben5124
Gemmmie
Dutudy
Ender
Mistletoe Man
Hazard
GiGaGekkies
RelatedNoobs
Marieke2001
That1Turtle
Sergiio12_
EasyNorth
Gemmmmie
Axyy
Th4blade
SoundToTheThirdPower
Hqtefull
Levi_the_pro
_EliteDreamer
Power_Ranger
FocusTurtle
Lion
Seplol123
ThatGqd_
Lozora
Diregon
Vexaay
xlqura
Keeenan
Jellei
Kloska
Headqche
MrTommy
Snowy
Gemmmmie
Katsia Stray
Rawrbin
Ximena
Fisktratt
Finixly
Mo VDB
Molly
RK
CubeCraft Ranked
CCGN Community Events
CubeCraft's Skyblock Server
CubeCraft Parkour Speedrunning
Hoshi's Kawaii Palace
Legendary Commitment
Tower Defence CC
Feast 2020
CubeCraft Community

Playing Hide & Seek in the lobby at 6AM in the morning.
Katsia Stray watching the Duels map with Cats.
CubeCraft Ranked tournaments.
Best Java Game?
Among Slimes
EggWars
SkyWars
Parkour
MinerWare
Lucky Islands
PvP
BlockWars Bridges
Carving Chaos
Colony Control
Wing Rush
BlockWars CTF
Layer Spleef
Survival Games
Archer Assault
Slime Survival
Battle Zone
QuakeCraft
Paintball
SkyWars
Colony Control
Lucky Islands
BlockWars
Blockwars: Bridges
SkyWars Chaos
MinerWare
Line Dash
When SnowyDutch (accidentally) perm-muted SnowyGoefy
Having faith in the forums...
Beta EggWars

''All the times SnowyDutch played with my friends and having fun with the staff-team.'' - SnowyDutch
''EggWars with Asaf and Elaad where we bullied players with tnt'' - Fesa
''Probably @Yamin meming about making a model about me with a big forehead (everyone says I have a big forehead and jokes about it) and it actually turning out super cool.'' - Marieke2001
The day Axyy got Helper! Playing in a big party with a lot of staff members, it really was a great day!
Zed's message in 'A CubeCraft Critique'.
''When I first realised they were well-known in the Discord.'' - Katsia Stray
''When I trapped someone else in their own trap.'' - Lion
''Being able to be friends with a lot of cool people.'' - SnowyTypical
'Joining the staff-team' - SnowyDutch
When Cole left the staff team..
‘Getting helper, duh’ - Fesa
Eggwars Update (Beta Implemented)

Congrats To Everyone Who Has Been Nominated!

🏆 Vote On Your Favorites Now!
As you can see there are a lot of nominations, but only 1 of each categorie can win! But who/what is going to take the win? The community will choose the winners!

You can vote on the Google Form using THIS link! Good luck!

Sincerely,
Sweetenerera
ShinyArrow

Last edited:

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
no offense, but this list is really really really really really really inaccurate, especially about the players/users categorys.
And the voting will be very biased.

Reactions: Fesa and Mivke

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
no offense, but this list is really really really really really really inaccurate, especially about the players/users categorys.
And the voting will be very biased.
All nominations in this thread have been nominated by the community itself, via this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/best-of-cubecraft-2020-x-cubecraft-awards.272222/. If you disagree with nominations which have been submitted, vote on the nominations you think which should win
i mean if you dont play urself like dont make this kind of threads lol, everyone makes mistakes, this thread is definitely one
Sweetenerera and I didn’t choose who where going to be in this thread, since we haven’t nominated anyone. We only organised the Awards. All nominations in this thread are made by the community. If you disagree with the submissions, vote on the submissions you want to win.

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
All nominations in this thread have been nominated by the community itself, via this thread:
Yes but the "community" is the "forums community", and tbh, most of the people on the forums don't play the game competitively/serious at all....
Anyone could've nominated anyone and you would've added them without thinking about it, there's literally a network banned person on here.

Reactions: Fesa

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Yes but the "community" is the "forums community", and tbh, most of the people on the forums don't play the game competitively/serious at all....
Anyone could've nominated anyone and you would've added them without thinking about it, there's literally a network banned person on here.
Yes we've been made aware of that and I was just on my way to fix the issue but I saw the comments. It's already quite a lot of working writing the thread, making the form etc.
I didn't recognize quite a few PvP'ers and I assumed they weren't on the forums. I couldn't be bothered to do an entire background check on a possible forum account, ban history etc.
If we made a mistake, tell us, but don't attack us for making a thread with the intent of spreading positivity.

Yes, the PvPer winner might not be extremely accurate due to the fact this is mainly the Forums Community, but again, this isn't meant to be accurate, it's meant to be fun and positive.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Mistletoe Man
Hazard
GiGaGekkies
RelatedNoobs
Marieke2001
That1Turtle
Sergiio12_
EasyNorth
Gemmmmie
Axyy
With all due respect, I understand you didn’t choose these but a good 3 or 4 of these are actually people who mainly play bedrock. Some form of moderation on the candidates would’ve been preferable, at this point it’s a popularity contest for every single one that involves voting for people.

Reactions: Fesa and Jukaido

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
With all due respect, I understand you didn’t choose these but a good 3 or 4 of these are actually people who mainly play bedrock. Some form of moderation on the candidates would’ve been preferable, at this point it’s a popularity contest for every single one that involves voting for people.
Yes, the PvPer winner might not be extremely accurate due to the fact this is mainly the Forums Community, but again, this isn't meant to be accurate, it's meant to be fun and positive.
Change PvPer with Bedrock, remove the ''Forum Community'' part and read.

I seriously can't wrap my head around why everyone is attacking us for this. We didn't choose the nominees, alright? If you don't like the nominees, you're free to leave. Make your own version, pick people yourself, remove 50% of the community's voice. See if you can hit 100 responses. See if it'll be as popular as this thread.
I don't agree with every nominee as well, but I am not going to remove them because I don't think a petition about Dutch memes isn't a good enough overall thread. The Community spoke, and they wanted it to be nominated.

Last thread as well... Stop creating drama about absolutely nothing. This is a fun thread meant for positivity, if you can't be positive, leave. Get out of here.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Change PvPer with Bedrock, remove the ''Forum Community'' part and read.

I seriously can't wrap my head around why everyone is attacking us for this. We didn't choose the nominees, alright? If you don't like the nominees, you're free to leave. Make your own version, pick people yourself, remove 50% of the community's voice. See if you can hit 100 responses. See if it'll be as popular as this thread.
I don't agree with every nominee as well, but I am not going to remove them because I don't think a petition about Dutch memes isn't a good enough overall thread. The Community spoke, and they wanted it to be nominated.

Last thread as well... Stop creating drama about absolutely nothing. This is a fun thread meant for positivity, if you can't be positive, leave. Get out of here.
I want to say aswel that we've tried our best to check all nominations, if a thread has been posted in 2020, if a staff member has been staff in 2020, etc. I'm sorry to hear that people dislike nominations which have been submitted, that's why there is a voting round. It's almost sure the best nomination will win the Awards, since we have received over a 100 votings yet. We can't take away nominations just because we dislike them, since every nomination deserves a chance.

I hope we can just have fun, since that's the reason why we've put effort in this project.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
It is just for fun and it's made with the best intentions. Why be so salty about it? Of course some things are a bit inaccurate but does that ruin the thread? If you wanted to see other things you should have nominated them earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

nevermind my aim sucks with the deathadder lol i perform better with the g102
Gonna eat sushi later and are so much looking forward to it!:D What are your favourite kind of food?:D
UncleSpect wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom