Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

best game loot option

• Basic

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Normal

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Overpowered

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I prefer normal items. In my opinion, PvP fights with basic items are too short and with overpowered items too long. Of course, that isn't always the case, but I would rather just go for the standard items. It's true that overpowered mode does have some fun items, but lucky islands is where I go for all the fun and wacky stuff.

bronk

Novice Member
Nov 4, 2019
benelux
open.spotify.com
I prefer normal items. In my opinion, PvP fights with basic items are too short and with overpowered items too long. Of course, that isn't always the case, but I would rather just go for the standard items. It's true that overpowered mode does have some fun items, but lucky islands is where I go for all the fun and wacky stuff.
agreed but i like basic more since i feel it's more balanced (since the max tools you can get usually is iron nd armor is chainmail)

Reactions: Lyriie

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
agreed but i like basic more since i feel it's more balanced (since the max tools you can get usually is iron nd armor is chainmail)
I used to love basic items because I originally played BlockWars, where we would always fight in leather and chainmail, but over time I think I've just grown out of that. I haven't trained in PvP in ages so I need those slightly longer fights if I want any chance at surviving xD

Reactions: bronk

bronk

Novice Member
Nov 4, 2019
benelux
open.spotify.com
I used to love basic items because I originally played BlockWars, where we would always fight in leather and chainmail, but over time I think I've just grown out of that. I haven't trained in PvP in ages so I need those slightly longer fights if I want any chance at surviving xD
ah yeah fair enough then x3

Reactions: Lyriie
Apr 30, 2021
Honestly it really depends on how do you feel, If you want longer more exciting games you can go with overpowered, and for shorter more chill games you can go for normal, Basic tho idk why would someone choose that.

sk0olbus1

May 29, 2023
luxembourg
One of my favorite cubecraft memories was in sixth grade when I was home sick for a week and everyday I got up early and played game after game of skywars mega. then a few weeks later it was summer break and I still kinda played on cubecraft but mostly took a break and played on a normal minecraft world. then in the beginning of seventh grade I was home sick for another week and revisited cubecraft and played skywars mega again this time i made even more memories. This time on skywars I purchased a rank and always voted for overpowred because i felt that it was the most balanced because you could really only get diamond armor and thats it. I KNOW THAT NOBODY ASKED about the nostalgic memories part but I just felt like i would share that because this is one of the reasons that why I like overpowered chest items because they bring up so many memories.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom