Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camel

Jun 12, 2015
My Personal Experience

I recommend Ashampoo Snap 8.0.2, I use this Product it is very smooth and has a very well built GUI, I will provide a download link to it, it will be off of my personal Mediafire, I will Provide a variety of screenshots of Virus scan, none of my content is Malicious, It is picked up by a few Anti-Virus Programs but this product is safe, but a vouch isn't enough for people I don't blame you if you doubt me.

READ ME (DISCLAIMER)

DISCLAIMER THIS FILE CONTAINS A "HACK TOOL" IT WILL BE PICKED UP BY A FEW ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAMS THE ONLY ITEM THAT IS DETECTED IS THE "CRACKING PROGRAM" I WILL PROVIDE THE SCREENSHOTS OF THE PROGRAM, IT IS SAFE I'VE USED IF FOR A GOOD WHILE NOW, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE ME IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT THE FILE.

Virus Scan: https://www.metascan-online.com/en/scanresult/file/22b4b20a66f943e98e6d9311f7cfcbd5/original
AGV Pro 2015 Scan:http://gyazo.com/7bf14f5b19799969f7d72f5ac2634c0d

Keep in mind this is a "Hack tool"

DownloadLink: http://www.mediafire.com/download/mixpkr0nz6w8tbm/Ashampoo_Snap_8.0.2_Setup_+_Full_Version.zip

Personal MediaFire: http://gyazo.com/d51abd2d9fcc8cd9624329c5943fd722

If you want to download this but are unsure Pm me I will provide you with a Premium Copy of Anti-Malwarebytes So you can scan you PC when done.

Ashampoo Snap 8 is the smartest way to capture screenshots, add notes and annotations and share them with your friends. With Ashampoo Snap 8 you capture images and videos right from your screen in seconds, capture rectangular regions, use free form capture for maximum flexibility, use timers for interval capturing.

User Interface
• Unobtrusive, visually intuitive user interface
• Auto-hide capture toolbar for quick tool access
• Ultra-smooth workflow with 1-click operations and optimized drawing routines
• All objects/settings remain editable thanks to smart background versioning

Capture
• Capture images or videos from anything on your screen with ease
• Use the timer feature to capture one or several images at fixed intervals
• Set the capture area with pixel precision
• Apply rectangular or free form selections for maximum flexibility
• Instantly capture all visible desktop windows as objects

Annotate and illustrate
• Rotate, mirror, flip and resize your screenshots
• Get your message across with texts, hints and notes
• Command attention with arrows, shapes and stamps
• Use the pencil tool to draw freely
• Add highlighting with the marker pen or use the spotlight tool
• Apply various font, color and line styles
• Polish your screenshots with drop shadows and artistic effects
• Work faster with 1-click object selection/deselection
• Clone objects for simple reuse
• Select from various pre-defined harmonious color/style configurations with live previews
• Edit and add custom color/style configurations for quick access
• Use quick editing to add/edit text elements at a single click/keystroke
• Work with curved arrows and lines for maximum flexibility
• Draw continous lines with the point-line tool
• Apply gradients to many objects

• Save your screenshots to BMP, JPG, PNG
• Create PDFs without extra tools
• Export to JXR and PSD with layers for easy interchangeability, e.g. with Adobe Photoshop
• Upload to Facebook with a single click
• Upload to Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft Sky Drive with auto-configuration support
• Upload to Ashampoo Web and share unique internet links, now with support for videos
• Send as email, Use browser-based email clients (Google Mail, Yahoo Mail, Mail.ru) or upload to Facebook and Twitter
In This Case we are going to Crack it, I don't promote the action of "Stealing" software but In this case we aren't "Stealing" it, Although this is 100% Piracy I don't support it.

Piracy Law Explanation

What is the Law Regarding Software Piracy?

Most people would never consider stealing something that did not belong to them. But those
who copy software without authorization are, in fact, stealing some else’s property – their intellectual property. And they are breaking the law.

You may not realize it, but software development involves a team effort that blends the creative ideas and talents of programmers, writers, and graphic artists. And like most creative works, such as books, music, and films, computer software is protected by U.S. copyright laws.

How to Crack the Software

1. Install Ashampoo Snap 8.0.2 Trial
2. Run Ashampoo Snap Full Version Lifetime Crack
3. Click on Crack button
4. Wait till a message pops , click on OK
5. That’s all :p

JordyPwner

Apr 28, 2015
Cybertron
My Personal Experience

I recommend Ashampoo Snap 8.0.2, I use this Product it is very smooth and has a very well built GUI, I will provide a download link to it, it will be off of my personal Mediafire, I will Provide a variety of screenshots of Virus scan, none of my content is Malicious, It is picked up by a few Anti-Virus Programs but this product is safe, but a vouch isn't enough for people I don't blame you if you doubt me.

READ ME (DISCLAIMER)

DISCLAIMER THIS FILE CONTAINS A "HACK TOOL" IT WILL BE PICKED UP BY A FEW ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAMS THE ONLY ITEM THAT IS DETECTED IS THE "CRACKING PROGRAM" I WILL PROVIDE THE SCREENSHOTS OF THE PROGRAM, IT IS SAFE I'VE USED IF FOR A GOOD WHILE NOW, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE ME IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT THE FILE.

Virus Scan: https://www.metascan-online.com/en/scanresult/file/22b4b20a66f943e98e6d9311f7cfcbd5/original
AGV Pro 2015 Scan:http://gyazo.com/7bf14f5b19799969f7d72f5ac2634c0d

Keep in mind this is a "Hack tool"

DownloadLink: http://www.mediafire.com/download/mixpkr0nz6w8tbm/Ashampoo_Snap_8.0.2_Setup_ _Full_Version.zip

Personal MediaFire: http://gyazo.com/d51abd2d9fcc8cd9624329c5943fd722

If you want to download this but are unsure Pm me I will provide you with a Premium Copy of Anti-Malwarebytes So you can scan you PC when done.

Ashampoo Snap 8 is the smartest way to capture screenshots, add notes and annotations and share them with your friends. With Ashampoo Snap 8 you capture images and videos right from your screen in seconds, capture rectangular regions, use free form capture for maximum flexibility, use timers for interval capturing.

User Interface
• Unobtrusive, visually intuitive user interface
• Auto-hide capture toolbar for quick tool access
• Ultra-smooth workflow with 1-click operations and optimized drawing routines
• All objects/settings remain editable thanks to smart background versioning

Capture
• Capture images or videos from anything on your screen with ease
• Use the timer feature to capture one or several images at fixed intervals
• Set the capture area with pixel precision
• Apply rectangular or free form selections for maximum flexibility
• Instantly capture all visible desktop windows as objects

Annotate and illustrate
• Rotate, mirror, flip and resize your screenshots
• Get your message across with texts, hints and notes
• Command attention with arrows, shapes and stamps
• Use the pencil tool to draw freely
• Add highlighting with the marker pen or use the spotlight tool
• Apply various font, color and line styles
• Polish your screenshots with drop shadows and artistic effects
• Work faster with 1-click object selection/deselection
• Clone objects for simple reuse
• Select from various pre-defined harmonious color/style configurations with live previews
• Edit and add custom color/style configurations for quick access
• Use quick editing to add/edit text elements at a single click/keystroke
• Work with curved arrows and lines for maximum flexibility
• Draw continous lines with the point-line tool
• Apply gradients to many objects

• Save your screenshots to BMP, JPG, PNG
• Create PDFs without extra tools
• Export to JXR and PSD with layers for easy interchangeability, e.g. with Adobe Photoshop
• Upload to Facebook with a single click
• Upload to Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft Sky Drive with auto-configuration support
• Upload to Ashampoo Web and share unique internet links, now with support for videos
• Send as email, Use browser-based email clients (Google Mail, Yahoo Mail, Mail.ru) or upload to Facebook and Twitter
In This Case we are going to Crack it, I don't promote the action of "Stealing" software but In this case we aren't "Stealing" it, Although this is 100% Piracy I don't support it.
Piracy Law Explanation

What is the Law Regarding Software Piracy?

Most people would never consider stealing something that did not belong to them. But those
who copy software without authorization are, in fact, stealing some else’s property – their intellectual property. And they are breaking the law.

You may not realize it, but software development involves a team effort that blends the creative ideas and talents of programmers, writers, and graphic artists. And like most creative works, such as books, music, and films, computer software is protected by U.S. copyright laws.

How to Crack the Software

1. Install Ashampoo Snap 8.0.2 Trial
2. Run Ashampoo Snap Full Version Lifetime Crack
3. Click on Crack button
4. Wait till a message pops , click on OK
5. That’s all :p

I don't suggest this: http://gyazo.com/bef806ca195dacdafe54cd36e484e666

_Manoo_

Apr 20, 2014
Cubecraftgames :D
Ty, but i found a normally expensive but apparently free on my computer, it works perfectly so i dont need any more help? Lock this!

Matarandar

Mar 24, 2015
www.nlricardoftw.blogspot.com
Maybe old reaction, but its true.
You can crack Vegas Pro 13, if you know something about cracking.
Its from the KHG or KGH team (Search KGH-TEAM Vegas pro 13 or something), that cracked it.
If you don't know what I mean, don't try it, and search tutorials on YouTube.

~NLRicardoFTW

iM_2_Gd_4_U

Jun 8, 2015
Final Cut Pro - Free 30 day trial
iMovie - nothing wrong with this, it's a good program!
Jahshaka - Free download, simple editing software

In my opinion it's best to go for Final Cut Pro, most amount of options for free, just only 30 days, good for a short project, like school ones! :D Hope this helped!

Matarandar

Mar 24, 2015
www.nlricardoftw.blogspot.com
Final Cut Pro - Free 30 day trial
iMovie - nothing wrong with this, it's a good program!
Jahshaka - Free download, simple editing software

In my opinion it's best to go for Final Cut Pro, most amount of options for free, just only 30 days, good for a short project, like school ones! :D Hope this helped!
SonyVegas have a 30 day trail to, but cracking is bether :):):)

MdsCool

Dedicated Member
May 20, 2014
McDonalds :D
VideoPad is good, it has a 7 day trial though, but the thing is you can un-install it then install it back from the website and theres another 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom