Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 14, 2016
So I was playing egg wars 1.8 pvp with some of my friends, we were off to a great start, took out every island & egg. These two came and took everything from us, but I wasn't going to give up.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Noice play m8

I did about the same thing once
I had a bow and 1 arrow in a chest, my team were all naked (no armour), i had a bow and was our only hope
The person was running across the bridge and BOOM!
Shot in the face with my only arrow.
(The chest was my "emergency" chest)
My team and I were HYYYYPED

Reactions: StrangelyOrganic

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
So I was playing egg wars 1.8 pvp with some of my friends, we were off to a great start, took out every island & egg. These two came and took everything from us, but I wasn't going to give up.
it can be crazier i have won a 2v4v4v4v4 in dwarven

Dec 14, 2016
Noice play m8

I did about the same thing once
I had a bow and 1 arrow in a chest, my team were all naked (no armour), i had a bow and was our only hope
The person was running across the bridge and BOOM!
Shot in the face with my only arrow.
(The chest was my "emergency" chest)
My team and I were HYYYYPED
We had a backup chest too, but their was nothing in it xD the only reason it was there was because I accidentally bought chests not tnt.

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on Frontlane's profile.
The person whom this profile page belongs is cute ✨
After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
Top Bottom