Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
please cubecraft you must improve your anticheat since in bedrock the same thing that happened to java in 2018 is happening hackers increase and it bothers me that for each game a hacker in eggwars a hacker I go to skywars a hacker I go to survival gamer a hacker in the lobby a hacker and the truth is that it is very difficult to be reporting so many hackers in the forums and I sincerely wish you better the anticheat please cubecraft

Færøyene

Novice Member
Apr 29, 2020
local group
They hired some developers for the anti-cheat. It's not like instant noodles. It might take several weeks for new developers to get used to Sentinel & how it works.

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica

"We actually have a lot of updates planned for the Bedrock network. While I am tasked to focus on the Java network, the other two developers on the team will be working on Bedrock as much as they can. They already have updates queued and soon to go out. However, please temper your expectations on the speed of which we can start automating Sentinel on Bedrock. We actually detect a lot on Bedrock, it just isn't banning. Since all of us on the team are still learning the ins-and-outs of Bedrock, it may be awhile before we can trust our detections to not tear through half the player-base."

Thread locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom