Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mqnishhh

Oct 23, 2021
Now as you all may know, the kit that nobody uses, if not the worst kit ever in FFA, has to be the Berserker.

This Applies to Java and Bedrock - Mainly Java

It contains:

- Diamond Chestplate
- Diamond Leggings (Protection 1 [I think])
- Diamond Boots

Weapon(s)
- Wooden Sword (Knockback 1)
- Diamond Axe

Things that should change:

- Buff the Axe

This crappy axe stands no chance against the superior swords, people with swords can easily combo you and you barley can get any hits on them due to the really long cooldown.

What the Axe Is - Diamond Axe
What the Axe should be - Diamond Axe (Sharpness 1)

- Buff the Sword
I have mixed feelings about this one. My only options to change it was to make it a normal Stone Sword with no enchants, or make it a Wooden Sword with KB 1 and Sharp 1. LMK what you guys think.

What the Sword is - Wooden Sword (KB 1)
What it should be - Stone Sword OR Wooden Sword (KB 1 and Sharp 1)

- Buff the armour
Now the armour on this kit is better than the Samurai kit's armour, but either way, cubecraft please add a helmet to this kit! And maybe some enchants too?

What the armour is - Dia Chestplate, Dia Leggings (Prot 1), Dia Boots
What it should be - Dia Helmet (Prot 1??), Dia Chestplate, Dia Leggings (Prot 1), Dia Boots

Also, maybe cube could add a shield to this kit? Who knows.

So that's it. That's all the stuff cube could do to balance out the Berserker kit and make this better. Cube, take this into consideration and please change the kit. Thanks!

(Btw LMK if anyone has any more ideas to improve the quality of the Berserker kit)

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Now as you all may know, the kit that nobody uses, if not the worst kit ever in FFA, has to be the Berserker.

It contains:

- Diamond Chestplate
- Diamond Boots

Weapon(s)
- Diamond Axe

- Buff the Axe

This crappy axe stands no chance against the superior swords, people with swords can easily combo you and you barley can get any hits on them due to the really long cooldown.

- Buff the Sword
I have mixed feelings about this one. My only options to change it was to make it a normal Stone Sword with no enchants, or make it a Wooden Sword with KB 1 and Sharp 1. LMK what you guys think.

- Buff the armour
Now the armour on this kit is better than the Samurai kit's armour, but either way, cubecraft please add a helmet to this kit! And maybe some enchants too?

What it should be - Dia Helmet (Prot 1??), Dia Chestplate, Dia Leggings (Prot 1), Dia Boots

So that's it. That's all the stuff cube could do to balance out the Berserker kit and make this better. Cube, take this into consideration and please change the kit. Thanks!

(Btw LMK if anyone has any more ideas to improve the quality of the Berserker kit)
I never played Java so idk, but on Bedrock, this kit is useless: Axe - 6 damage, the wooden sword is bad too (just good for kb)
(Axes are bad on Bedrock PvP)

mqnishhh

Oct 23, 2021
I never played Java so idk, but on Bedrock, this kit is useless: Axe - 6 damage, the wooden sword is bad too (just good for kb)
(Axes are bad on Bedrock PvP)
True, since axes on Bedrock don't do as much damage as they do on Java, it's still considered useless in Bedrock aswell.

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland

It contains:

- Diamond Chestplate
- Diamond Boots

Weapon(s)
- Diamond Axe

- Buff the Axe

- Buff the Sword

- Buff the armour

100% agree with this. I just used it to get an opinion on it and i was surprised on how terrible it is.

Rhyme4356

Jun 6, 2021

It contains:

- Diamond Chestplate
- Diamond Boots

Weapon(s)
- Diamond Axe

- Buff the Axe

- Buff the Sword

- Buff the armour

Yeah this kit on the bedrock edition sucks

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom