Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 426365

So since 2 days ago, the cubecraft server keeps kicking me for no reason. The message it gives after I'm kicked only says 'disconnected', even though there's really nothing wrong with my internet. Today I found out that it's because of some chat commands. I can talk in the global chat and the party chat without being kicked, but whenever I use /fmsg, /tell and /r, I'm being kicked. It's really annoying, I can't use those commands anymore. Does anyone else have this problem, and do you know what I should do about it?

-Lauser

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
So since 2 days ago, the cubecraft server keeps kicking me for no reason. The message it gives after I'm kicked only says 'disconnected', even though there's really nothing wrong with my internet. Today I found out that it's because of some chat commands. I can talk in the global chat and the party chat without being kicked, but whenever I use /fmsg, /tell and /r, I'm being kicked. It's really annoying, I can't use those commands anymore. Does anyone else have this problem, and do you know what I should do about it?

-Lauser
it's weird, I don´t have this problem.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him

-Lauser
@Shallidor had the exact same problem, what was your fix, CookieBoy357?

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net

-Lauser
I have never heard about this problem, and I have no knowledge about that, But there could be an option if you continue to have that problem, try reporting it as a (Bug) using video evidence on this page: https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report a the best could be something related to that. As I said earlier I'm not sure about it. ^^

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...

-Lauser
This might possibly be because of the use of 1.13. If you are indeed using that version, it would be better for you to try an older version until all the kinks and bugs are fixed for 1.13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom