Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Hey,

Lately, I've seen many people that post threads in the wrong subforum. Usually they don't know that they are doing something wrong, and it is not a really big deal. Although it is not punishable, I suggest that you can report for that as well by clicking on the 'Report' button on the message. If you see someone posting in wrong subforums now, the best way to inform staff is to leave a message in the 'Staff Help' channel in the Discord. However, his method is often really slow and sometimes, staff don't read it at all. If you would be able to report it, it would be a lot faster!

~Egg

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I agree that staff help is really slow sometimes, but I don't think that the forums will be much faster. But I think it wouldn't hurt anyone to add it. As it might be usefull in future to prevent spam in staff-help. There are more and more report types they don't handle through staff-help because of the spam. So I think it could be useful and don't see a reason why they shouldn't add it.

Reactions: Egg🥚

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Mods can’t handle forums reports at the moment so staff help is usually faster. Or you can start a conversation with a staff member :)

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom