Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RenReality

Jan 31, 2021
Okay guys please hear me out, I am not the first neither the last to suggest bedwards, but I cannot even imagine how popular it would be. Especially if you brought in the system from hypixel bedwars with quick buy. I'm sure it'll be added at some point. Thank you for your time.

rjfleming85

Jan 30, 2021
isn't egg wars basically the same with a few differences? the premise is the same only difference being that the store is different. if you want the store to change you should probably explain that more instead of suggesting to plagiarise another server :)

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
CubeCraft really doesn't need bedwars when they have eggwars which is basically the same thing. So I do not thing that they need this.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay guys please hear me out, I am not the first neither the last to suggest bedwards, but I cannot even imagine how popular it would be. Especially if you brought in the system from hypixel bedwars with quick buy. I'm sure it'll be added at some point. Thank you for your time.
Isn’t eggwars og bedwars literally bedwars is a copy

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Bedwars is Hypixel's copy of eggwars. Eggwars was created first by CubeCraft then Hypixel copied it with some differences. Plus, this suggestion was suggested too many times and we can't implement it.

Reactions: Kylo2532 and Quis

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
like other people said this has been suggested many times however bedwars is actualy a copy from eggwars, cubecraft always wants to be original thats why they wont add bedwars.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Bedwars is Hypixel's copy of eggwars. Eggwars was created first by CubeCraft then Hypixel copied it with some differences. Plus, this suggestion was suggested too many times and we can't implement it.
bedwars is actually made by xismavoid long ago and used to be called 'Rush'. i think it was all the way back in 2012 when he made it, so its not really coppied from cubecraft. if im correct, eggwars was created back in 2015 (jees, cant believe its been that long hahha)

Reactions: Kylo2532

CallMeFortex

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Czechia
Honestly who needs bedwars when we can have eggwars. In my opinion having 2 very identical games like this is not needed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
noob
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Top Bottom