Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I think Cubecraft should add solos, duos and trios later, but for now Bedwars should stay as 4v4, since it's only few weeks old. Cubecraft will most likely update Bedwars a lot in the following weeks/months before they should add different team sizes.

Also I think Cubecraft wont add elo ratings for Bedwars, since elo ratings have been suggested a lot in the past, but has never been added to any gamemode for one reason or the other.

fathomblade

Apr 13, 2024
I think Cubecraft should add solos, duos and trios later, but for now Bedwars should stay as 4v4, since it's only few weeks old. Cubecraft will most likely update Bedwars a lot in the following weeks/months before they should add different team sizes.

Also I think Cubecraft wont add elo ratings for Bedwars, since elo ratings have been suggested a lot in the past, but has never been added to any gamemode for one reason or the other.
hmmm just a suggestion imo for sweats to be in one place and normal players in the otehr

Reactions: Loskol

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
add bedwars duos solos and trios, also add bedwars 1v1s like ranked and unranked 1v1s ranked 1v1s having an elo system. make the 1v1 gamemodes designed by chosen players so this is more community friendly
Solos, Duos and Duels are definitely good Ideas, but an elo system? There isn't enough players to properly introduce ELO based matchmaking, hell, the systems that are already supposedly there hardly work because of that.

I once heard we supposedly have platform based matchmaking in some games? Well, haven't seen it work very well in most of them.

• Agree
Reactions: Loskol
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom