Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JellyFish01

Apr 2, 2024
Is there any plans to bring BedWars to Java? It would have good potential, and might bring more people to the server. We can't even hit 1K people on Java. We need some players ASAP!
EggWars would still be better minigame to play to be honest, but we need some stuff that will increase the player base. BedWars might actually do it.
It's successful on Bedrock, and I don't see why it wouldn't be.

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
Is there any plans to bring BedWars to Java? It would have good potential, and might bring more people to the server. We can't even hit 1K people on Java. We need some players ASAP!
EggWars would still be better minigame to play to be honest, but we need some stuff that will increase the player base. BedWars might actually do it.
I think they will add it. I hope it gets added. We need new players. I want to see 4-5k players in java like before

ninjaaleen

Apr 20, 2024
It takes time

Reactions: JellyFish01
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom