Votes: 5 31.3%
  • None

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
This is an interesting idea, which I too would love to see, however, I think some people might run into the issue of not being able to click any links, like you're able to do so on Java. If I recall correctly, there used to be complaints from some bedrock users unable to run the /link command so they too would also be able to use the report website. So the server created a different alternative for those users who couldn't click on the link so they too could report. Hence the reason why there's a report sub-forums, or at least I believe that was one of the many reasons for its creation, not sure if that's still an issue on Bedrock nowadays.

Reactions: TeamTMS

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
I agree. I also wish there was more benefits for having a VIP rank on bedrock. I just got it for the ability to vote on eggwars/skywars
Thanks for that,
I personally think that the VIP levels are fine, because I don’t think CubeCraft are one of those servers that like to have in-game purchases that give you advantages in games. I think VIP levels should remain as cosmetics, and don't affect anyone’s gamemode abilities.
But yeah, I definitely think the CubeCraft forums should implement the ability to have your Bedrock username on the forums, because it’s kind of unfair in my opinion that players with only Bedrock edition can’t link their gamertag and purchases to the forums.
Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ProffesorGamer1245

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
This is an interesting idea, which I too would love to see, however, I think some people might run into the issue of not being able to click any links, like you're able to do so on Java. If I recall correctly, there used to be complaints from some bedrock users unable to run the /link command so they too would also be able to use the report website. So the server created a different alternative for those users who couldn't click on the link so they too could report. Hence the reason why there's a report sub-forums, or at least I believe that was one of the many reasons for its creation, not sure if that's still an issue on Bedrock nowadays.
Hey,
In Java when you link your account, in-game when you do /link there is a link that takes you to the CubeCraft forums and connects your account.
Bedrock doesn’t have the ability to get clickable links in the chat. So technically that’s not a bug, CubeCraft just didn’t dismiss the command when creating the Bedrock server, which confuses a lot of players when running the command.
I’m not even sure why it’s even there in the first place. Java and Bedrock are two completely different coding language (Java and C++), and surely they wouldn’t have put it there when it can’t be used.
Anyways, thanks for the opinion :)

Turboyoshi

Feb 10, 2020
United States
Thanks for that,
I personally think that the VIP levels are fine, because I don’t think CubeCraft are one of those servers that like to have in-game purchases that give you advantages in games. I think VIP levels should use remain as cosmetics, and don't affect anyone’s gamemode abilities.
But yeah, I definitely think the CubeCraft forums should implement the ability to have your Bedrock username on the forums, because it’s kind of unfair in my opinion that players with only Bedrock edition can’t link their gamertag and purchases to the forums.
Thanks! :)
Yeah, I understand that, but maybe like the ability to vote for maps. Java cubecraft ranks add game perks that I think bedrock should implement too,.
Example (idk what the vip level cap is so work with me)

VIP1 = Iron Rank Benefits (that apply to bedrock)
VIP2 = Lapiz Rank Benefits
VIP3 = Gold Rank Benefits
VIP4 = Diamond Rank Benefits
VIP5 = Emerald Rank Benefits

Reactions: Keystongray3795

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
In bedrock platform, the ranks isn't the same with with Java platform?
Hi there,
No, the VIP Levels on Bedrock have slightly different perks.
On Bedrock, there are two ranks: The Eggwars Rank and the Skywars rank. When buying things from the store or marketplace, you are rewarded with VIP Levels.

Yeah, I understand that, but maybe like the ability to vote for maps. Java cubecraft ranks add game perks that I think bedrock should implement too,.
Example (idk what the vip level cap is so work with me)

VIP1 = Iron Rank Benefits (that apply to bedrock)
VIP2 = Lapiz Rank Benefits
VIP3 = Gold Rank Benefits
VIP4 = Diamond Rank Benefits
VIP5 = Emerald Rank Benefits
Hi,
While I like the idea of having all of the ranks the same on both platforms, I don’t think that would really work.
On Bedrock, ‘ranks’ are more like bundles, such as the Eggwars or Skywars rank. They come with cosmetics such as cages, pets, prefixes, etc. So that’s classified as a rank, because the prefixes show players that you have the Eggwars/Skywars rank.
But VIP levels are more like rewards for when you purchase things from the store or marketplace. Ranks are simply cosmetics, and VIP levels are mostly friend slots, XP boost, etc.
CubeCraft Bedrock do things a bit differently with their ranks, but I think it’s for the better, because if you were awarded with a rank for buying a rank, it would confuse players. And a lot of the features that Java ranks can get, such as /nick are not available on Bedrock, but most of the features that are, already are included in VIP Levels.
Anyways, it might be nice having extra ranks, but I think we should focus on what’s we should do, rather than what we could.
That’s my opinion anyway, thanks! :)

Turboyoshi

Feb 10, 2020
United States
Hi there,
No, the VIP Levels on Bedrock have slightly different perks.
On Bedrock, there are two ranks: The Eggwars Rank and the Skywars rank. When buying things from the store or marketplace, you are rewarded with VIP Levels.

Hi,
While I like the idea of having all of the ranks the same on both platforms, I don’t think that would really work.
On Bedrock, ‘ranks’ are more like bundles, such as the Eggwars or Skywars rank. They come with cosmetics such as cages, pets, prefixes, etc. So that’s classified as a rank, because the prefixes show players that you have the Eggwars/Skywars rank.
But VIP levels are more like rewards for when you purchase things from the store or marketplace. Ranks are simply cosmetics, and VIP levels are mostly friend slots, XP boost, etc.
CubeCraft Bedrock do things a bit differently with their ranks, but I think it’s for the better, because if you were awarded with a rank for buying a rank, it would confuse players. And a lot of the features that Java ranks can get, such as /nick are not available on Bedrock, but most of the features that are, already are included in VIP Levels.
Anyways, it might be nice having extra ranks, but I think we should focus on what’s we should do, rather than what we could.
That’s my opinion anyway, thanks! :)
yeah i get that. I think people who have bought a game rank (skywars or eggwars) should be able to vote from several of the maps. It wouldn't cause any advantages in game, just give you prefernce on which map you like. Thats one thing i really wish cubecraft had on bedrock

Reactions: TeamTMS
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything 🌻💜
AnolTongi wrote on Catss's profile.
You will be missed :(
Good luck in the future!
Lyriie wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything, we will miss you!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Catss's profile.
Thanks for everything, wish you best of luck in the future :)
ssunsett wrote on Catss's profile.
Thanks for everything! We will miss you! 🥺💜
Top Bottom