Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Since Bedrock is, sorry Java players, to way more successful server and front of CubeCraft I'm really sad to say that it misses some of the most important features of modern games: achievements and cosmetics. I am absolute aware that most cosmetic are obtainable by buying them/VIP level. So, I'm proposing a new way to implement these two thing into the Bedrock server.

Why the Java way doesn't work
We could take the easy path and simple make a cubeletmachine and add achievements. But this really wouldn't work since we'd need way too many new cosmetics to make sure the VIP cosmetic are not used. It wouldn't be fair to give players a way to get those for free and other had to pay for it. So essentially I'm saying that we shouldn't add Cubelets at all. This causes some form of problem with achievements, since in Java you get: "Points, XP and Cubelets' from them. And now you would only gain XP. This might be enough for the easy achievements but not for the hard.

A new system that is Bedrock specific!
In Bedrock you have "custom" prefixes (Egg Hunt 2020, ...) this is something that I really love about Bedrock. Same with the cool cages (Birthday cage is amazing :) ) The amount of cool loot that can be made for Bedrock only stops at our Imitation (and the limit of computer coding).
This is why I'd like to integrate cosmetics and achievements as something connected in Bedrock. You get a hard/high progressive achievement? You'll receive a special trail, cage or a prefix corresponding to your wins. This will make achievements also something more valuable and will having a cool cage/trail/... really show that you're good/play a lot instead of just being lucky with Cubelets.
This way, VIP/bough cosmetic will hold their special value. And players with skill can show of beside having a high level ^-^

Let me know what you think of this solution and if you even want it on Bedrock!

Thanks to @Noahdecoole for giving me the idea and @Hazard for helping me out with some info :P

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
There is another server network that does something like this, but I am sure the CubeCraft developers can find a way to make this more unique to the network if they really thought about the idea. CubeCraft has been hiring a lot of new designers recently, so maybe there could be some custom pets only achievable from an achievement? Example unlocking all the islands in Skyblock could give you a grass block pet. Earning a certain amount of kills in SG could give you a sword that shoots rainbows, there are a lot of possibilities for vanity/cosmetic items that could be used across the various hubs.

The hub is the main place where players would go to meet up and chat, so having some things to show off that they have earned through achievements would be a great conversation starter as well.

• Love
Reactions: Fesa

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Since Bedrock is, sorry Java players, to way more successful server and front of CubeCraft I'm really sad to say that it misses some of the most important features of modern games: achievements and cosmetics. I am absolute aware that most cosmetic are obtainable by buying them/VIP level. So, I'm proposing a new way to implement these two thing into the Bedrock server.

Why the Java way doesn't work
We could take the easy path and simple make a cubeletmachine and add achievements. But this really wouldn't work since we'd need way too many new cosmetics to make sure the VIP cosmetic are not used. It wouldn't be fair to give players a way to get those for free and other had to pay for it. So essentially I'm saying that we shouldn't add Cubelets at all. This causes some form of problem with achievements, since in Java you get: "Points, XP and Cubelets' from them. And now you would only gain XP. This might be enough for the easy achievements but not for the hard.

A new system that is Bedrock specific!
In Bedrock you have "custom" prefixes (Egg Hunt 2020, ...) this is something that I really love about Bedrock. Same with the cool cages (Birthday cage is amazing :) ) The amount of cool loot that can be made for Bedrock only stops at our Imitation (and the limit of computer coding).
This is why I'd like to integrate cosmetics and achievements as something connected in Bedrock. You get a hard/high progressive achievement? You'll receive a special trail, cage or a prefix corresponding to your wins. This will make achievements also something more valuable and will having a cool cage/trail/... really show that you're good/play a lot instead of just being lucky with Cubelets.
This way, VIP/bough cosmetic will hold their special value. And players with skill can show of beside having a high level ^-^

Let me know what you think of this solution and if you even want it on Bedrock!

Thanks to @Noahdecoole for giving me the idea and @Hazard for helping me out with some info :p

I think the same as you, since they should add more things to make the gameplay of this great game (Minecraft) and server (CubeCraft Games), so that the game doesn't become so boring and there is a variety of cosmetics and items

Jan 13, 2019
This is a really great idea. I can see why cubelets wouldn’t work now and most of the items from cubelets have been found in the bundles. I understand why they want people to pay for cosmetics but it gets to the point where it feels excessive and disappointing. They can always sell bundles/packs but make a way where we can earn some loot through playing. Another idea can be adding daily challenges that give a specific amount of loot points to buy a set of a loot. This set can change every several weeks or so.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom