Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

spikeguy15

Dec 29, 2020
Hello there I am a new user and a avid researcher on the lever mystery. Recently it has been found that there are many levers on many different servers lobbies but here I will discuss only Eggwars or if the lobbies have a connection. I have been talking with Sr. Designers of these lobby and our convos can be found below. If you find any info or crack the codes please comment here otherwise thank you for reading. [ALSO THIS IS THE LEGIT ACCOUNTS]
Screenshot 2020-12-31 221806.png
Screenshot 2020-12-31 230236.png

Reactions: Wave Master7S

unholy_peace

Jan 9, 2021
I found a third as soon you finish the parkour keep going right out of the ladder and on the wall there a levers so far I have only found three...

Reactions: spikeguy15

stefan0910

Nov 28, 2020
I found a third as soon you finish the parkour keep going right out of the ladder and on the wall there a levers so far I have only found three...
Have you found more and what do you mean with sercret parkour btw? i also found 3 lever but can you tell me where you found your tree levers? we might be able to help eachother.

Stefan

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
Hi, please do not Necropost. This apply to threads that haven't had new post in over 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom