Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

juliusvdl

Apr 5, 2020
Rotterdam
Dear cubecraft team,
A lot of people have been having problems with cheaters. And that sounds less bad than it actually is. You see, on Cubecraft Java theres a lot less hackers. And the anticheat is actually effective on java. But for bedrock, oh no. It is exceptionally bad. Ive had multiple occasions where i would find hacker after hacker after hacker. I started counting it one day and at one point found 10 hackers over the span of 10 skywars games. Thats just too much. No one can deny that. If that is what games are like on an OFFICIAL FEATURED server, then i think thats worrying. And yes I do understand that its harder to deal with hackers on bedrock than dealing with them on java, but theres certainly more ways you could make the hacker problem less of a big deal. Take for example hive: theres barely any cheaters and they have a good anticheat. Mineplex: kicks players when they start flying which also results in less cheaters. And there is nothing worse than trying to get some wins because you actually like playing the game, which then results in you getting jumped by hackers almost every single game. Its beyond frustrating. And the cheater problem works contagious. If you get hacked on by so many players, some people will start hacking as well. Out of rage. And its unfortunate but I vaguely understand that mindset. And us players shouldnt have to worry about hackers right? Sure that must be something that the higher forces take care of. Well till now they havent. Especially on bedrock. And I know theres a new anticheat in development and i'm grateful for that. But please, for the love of God, focus extra hard on bedrock. I know the java community is mostly shoutier and more easily heard, but theres this respectable amount of bedrock players that actually want to try. And it shouldnt be ignored. Ive grinded nearly 1900 wins in skywars and the amount of cheaters i had to deal with... In the end it made me give up, it made me write this post. Because my rage and anger (and im sure loads of people have the same thing) have just been building up, and i need to adress it in some way. I hope this message was helpful, I hope your response will be helpful. And i hope im not ''just another tryhard that posts criticizing threads''.

Reactions: Azkoreo

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
And I know theres a new anticheat in development and i'm grateful for that. But please, for the love of God, focus extra hard on bedrock.

Well as you said, they are working hard now they have brought in some new developers. All we can do now is be patient and keep reporting hackers! You, along with the rest of us just have to wait until the improvements are made, yes it is annoying dealing with cheaters but the only thing we can do is wait and be happy they are putting an effort towards bedrock as well.
I think the road ahead looks bright for cubecraft with these new developers they have brought in so lets be excited about that and for now focus on taking down the hackers as a community by reporting them :D

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hi, so Cubecraft recently started the Server engine team. There were no anti-cheat developers before, but now there will always be one assigned to the Bedrock platform. It could take a few days-weeks to see these improvements so the best thing to do is record and report! Report Bedrock players here.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
We appreciate your concerns, but CubeCraft has recently hired a number of new anticheat developers, so we should be seeing the changes soon enough. Of course they will have to get used to all the (internal) workings of the team and the mechanics and such, so it might take a while before we'll all see changes, but I can assure you that we will be seeing them soon enough. In the meanwhile, we ask you to please be patient until the anticheat works properly at the least.
Hi, so Cubecraft recently started the Server engine team. There were no anti-cheat developers before, but now there will always be one assigned to the Bedrock platform. It could take a few days-weeks to see these improvements so the best thing to do is record and report! Report Bedrock players here.
If you have any question(s), feel free to ask me, another staff member or create a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom