Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nonancourt

Jun 3, 2020
In bedrock eggwars, every team has a color. The death messages also show what team the killer and person who died belongs to. In addition a special sound plays when a team is eliminated. Why has this not been added to skywars? It seems like it wouldn't be that much effort, since eggwars already has it, and would be very convenient for having an idea of what is happening during a game.

aveely69

Nov 12, 2017
When i played skywars (rarely), i used alot of audio to figure out where my enemy was. In teams it would be fine, but in solos it could lead to alot of spam thunder or what ever the effect will be. In a solo skywars game, 6 players can die with a 1 second delay, leading to people needing to turn down/off their weather sound.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I like the way it is now just team number. I don't need to know from with team they are just that they are my enemies.
I also don't understand wai this would be useful.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom