Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hello everyone,
I have made this thread to help some players out and give some information about the game.

How to invite someone to your island.
(you must be the owner of the island)
  1. Click on the skyblock menu in the far right or 9th hot bar slot.
  2. Click on the Profiles button.
  3. select your Profile slot 2.
  4. Click on the Add player button.
  5. Type your friend's name.
Video

How to accept someone island invite.
(Be sure to not have a co-op island and to be be playing on the first island)

3. Scroll down and click on Profile Invites.
  4. Click on the island you want to join.
Video

Quests
By completing quest you unlock islands and get rewards. You can look at your quest by clicking on a villager and selecting the quest button or you can use your skyblock menu.

there are 3 kinds of quest:

1. Main Quests: These are the quest you need to complete to unlock more islands and better items. (They are yellow in the quests menu.)
    Main Quests.jpg
  2. Side Quests: These are extra quest that you can complete to get some extra rewards. (they are blue in the quests menu.)
    Side Quests.jpg
  3. Hidden Quests: There are some hidden quest in skyblock. Once you have completed a certain amount of these hidden quests you can look at them in the quest menu. (I've not seen any but will update if I unlock one)

How to pick up and place a villager

Pick up
  1. Click on the villager you want to pick up.
  2. Click on Dismantle Shop
Place a villager
  1. Go to the skyblock menu
  2. select Place Shop
Video

Use full threads.
Skyblock FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
[Documentation] Skyblock Crops & Generators
[Documentation] SkyBlock Quests

Skyblock - All Quests

I hope this was helpful for some people.
If you find a mistake, have a question or think that something needs to be added to this thread tell me in the comment or DM me.

Attachments

• 1593120742605.png
    1593120742605.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 1,135
  • Main Quests.jpg
    Main Quests.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 1,074
  • Main Quests.jpg
    Main Quests.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 1,003
  • Side Quests.jpg
    Side Quests.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 1,074
Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Your guide looks really good! Detailed and not to difficult! I think this could ould really help some players!
I have one big (very big) problem with it... the size the text. Is it not consistent at all... the first summation has 3 or 4 different sizes. You should change that ^-^
And then a quick tip, all the attachments that you don’t use, delete them from the list. Then you don’t have them underneath your post!
Overal, good job!

D

Deleted member 489420

Skyblock on bedrock is so buged, i dont understand how cube could realese untested game( well for money i guess) sb on bedrock as far ik is a BIG joke. Congratz too all players who can play there i respect you guys i would surrender after 10 minutes of playing.

Darkninja27

Sep 22, 2016
Skyblock on bedrock is so buged, i dont understand how cube could realese untested game( well for money i guess) sb on bedrock as far ik is a BIG joke. Congratz too all players who can play there i respect you guys i would surrender after 10 minutes of playing.
Well, there were some bugs (as to expect with a new game) in the beginning but the majorities are already fixed are being worked on. they didn't even do it for the money as the rank has just released. It's actually a fun game to play alone or with friends.

D

Deleted member 489420

Yea a few bugs... when skyblock was realesed on java there werent many bugs most of threads was about game(how to play, their opinion about it). Now when sb was realesed on bedrock 95% of threads are about bugs. Bugs which shows that game was untested- for example bug with shield quest or with items being stuck in inv.

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have made this thread to help some players out and give some information about the game.

How to invite someone to your island.
(you must be the owner of the island)
  3. select your Profile slot 2.
  4. Click on the Add player button.
  5. Type your friend's name.
Video

How to accept someone island invite.
(Be sure to not have a co-op island and to be be playing on the first island)

3. Scroll down and click on Profile Invites.
  4. Click on the island you want to join.
Video

Quests
By completing quest you unlock islands and get rewards. You can look at your quest by clicking on a villager and selecting the quest button or you can use your skyblock menu.

there are 3 kinds of quest:

1. Main Quests: These are the quest you need to complete to unlock more islands and better items. (They are yellow in the quests menu.)
  2. Side Quests: These are extra quest that you can complete to get some extra rewards. (they are blue in the quests menu.)
  3. Hidden Quests: There are some hidden quest in skyblock. Once you have completed a certain amount of these hidden quests you can look at them in the quest menu. (I've not seen any but will update if I unlock one)

How to pick up and place a villager

Pick up
  1. Click on the villager you want to pick up.
  2. Click on Dismantle Shop
Place a villager
  1. Go to the skyblock menu
  2. select Place Shop
Video

Use full threads.
Skyblock FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
[Documentation] Skyblock Crops & Generators
[Documentation] SkyBlock Quests

Skyblock - All Quests

I hope this was helpful for some people.
If you find a mistake, have a question or think that something needs to be added to this thread tell me in the comment or DM me.
Is there already a Java Edition one? Otherwise I'm going to make something like this if that's fine for you. :p

Darkninja27

Sep 22, 2016
Is there already a Java Edition one? Otherwise I'm going to make something like this if that's fine for you. :p
Do what you need to do. the reason I made one for bedrock is that the game had just released. I don't think java players need one at this moment. :)

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
Do what you need to do. the reason I made one for bedrock is that the game had just released. I don't think java players need one at this moment. :)
That's true driima an admin gave a hint that the nether update will come to day.
I am sooo happy

D

Deleted member 489420

Omg today i was waiting so much
But didnt stuff needed confidentiality agreement?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom