Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
It would be nice to have another rank, like bedrock rank, which isn't too much more OP than bedrock, but it would be nice to add a few vanity items, and maybe flight in a game's lobby (not the hub, like emerald and obsidian can). I would pay for it.

Vurnality

Oct 1, 2015
The Netherlands - Duhh
Hey,

First of all, this isn't correct;
like bedrock rank, which isn't too much more OP than bedrock

But anyway, there are like Buuuddy said before, very few exclusive perks, in the future this will be more, but the eula of minecraft restricts alot of perks to be used for donating.

Regards,
Vurnality

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hey I got a gif for you. :)
giphy.gif

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I believe when obsidian was released, it was the official last donator rank for the server -- however even if that wasn't the case, obsidian is very expensive for a contemporary player, and if Bedrock was implemented, it would have very little benefits / differences to Obsidian. Players who bought obsidian hoped to be a superior player, as they bought the highest donator rank we offer. :)

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I believe when obsidian was released, it was the official last donator rank for the server -- however even if that wasn't the case, obsidian is very expensive for a contemporary player, and if Bedrock was implemented, it would have very little benefits / differences to Obsidian. Players who bought obsidian hoped to be a superior player, as they bought the highest donator rank we offer. :)
I just wanted to vote and help the server. :( I think superiority is saved for staff.

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
You can also look at it that way.............

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
To be honest... i think obsidian rank is perfectly fine and anything above that would be to much money

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
Maybe you would pay it, but I don't think that many other people will buy it too.

Vanity Items aren't a priority right now (as far as I know).

I don't see the point of /fly in game lobby's.
Easy parkour.... that's the point of flight in game lobbys.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom