FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Alright so on the CubeCraft bedrock network, you are able to see how many points you have by doing /points. I'm not sure if a points shop is in the working or not but I have some ideas that could make the points shop unique in a few ways. These are my opinions and if many people like them, maybe we can convince the CCG staff to add them.

1. You could add rotating times.
If they add a points shop, you will most likely be going to be able to get cosmetics, a cool idea would be to add rotating items, (Ex. some cages, kits, trails will only be available for purchase for a week or so, after that, they will be replaced with new items. This would be a good way to add new items but not make the shop super big.)

2. Exclusive items for notable players.
A lot of leaderboard players are still active to this day, It would be nice if they added exclusive items to the points shop so when they grind, it is for a purpose. As of right now, people only grind on leaderboards to stay on it, or to get levels.

3. Some sort of tier system.
So, this topic might be a bit much but it might still be a cool thing to add, CubeCraft has levels and VIP levels on bedrock. If they made a points shop, it would be really cool to have some sort of Tier level, it would be easier to level up but every few tiers you go up, you get a reward. These would mostly be cosmetics or no so overpowered kits. You would need to buy something using points to unlock tier levels

4. Loot crates.
If they ever add a points shop, this feature might be a good idea. You would be able to buy multiple types of loot crates, common, uncommon, rare etc. Everything you obtain in the loot crates will be cosmetic only since it is a form of gambling with fake money, it would mostly be luck and not being active on the server. this would still be a good idea for you to gain a nice cosmetic if you have a low amount of points.

These are all my opinions and if you agree/disagree, reply below. I want to see how people react to this, if a lot of people like these maybe the CCG staff will add them. Anyways, have a great day!

Reactions: Conea64
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom