Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

PRO WINNAAR

Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2022
505
1,007
179
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I have been using the 'Mulberry' pack for a long time now. Personally, I think it's a great pack with nice textures and added sounds.
Also, I've created a similar thread in the past, you might want to check that out as there are some great packs suggested in there.
 

omegasaucy

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
598
2,452
278
Pronouns
She/They
default is the only acceptable answer
I use a custom default pack where I made the swords a little shorter, added low fire, and reverted the ores to their pre-1.17 variants

nothing really special just a skid that's made to suit my preferences
 

Xi :3

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
411
2,195
169
Earth
Hello bedrock players 😃 Which texture pack you use in cubecraft to play at eggwars and why ?

Have nice day !
Well, ive been using the ā€œColorfulā€ Pack that you can find in the SG Lobby next to the Food Buddies Pack, ion think ill take it off when im playing cubecraft
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! šŸ°
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom