Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

m3r2640

Jul 4, 2020
[warning bad english]

hello i came here (i hope its the right place) for help
(on twitter they told me to check if enyone else have this but i couldnt find exact thing)

ive been playing on cubecraft for almost a year and just noticed that ive never seen anyone spoken on the chat @-@
im able to chat and theres no any information that i cant after i enter the text but i think no one can see it.
i searched what could it be i saw sth like shadow mute i think, i ofc tried the method with writing ` ~ ! @ # $ % ^ & * - ' = _ ( ) : ; , ? [ ] < > / | \ { } but it wasnt it,
and something with settings but i have everything correcly there and i dont think its the problem.

i really wanna talk to my friends there but i dont know how and whats happening
: (((
please help me i really need this

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I made a Microsoft Family with a second account and started a whole family with all my accounts. After creating a family I could set all settings right to chat with others (with the parent account). When I finished it I tried to use the shadow mute solution and after all others were seeing my chats.

Hope this works for you too, if you need help with this, you can send me a private message by clicking here.

Kind regards,
Jeffrey

Reactions: AnolTongi

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hai! Sorry to hear you're having troubles.

Perhaps try and see if this method works. It's not the same one as you mentioned.

Feel free to share whether it worked or not!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom