Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Djatu

Novice Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hello! If you're a Bedrock player, you'll know how annoying it is having to pick your kit game after game. Sometimes, you'll even forget to do so which will put you at a slight disadvantage.

I believe that a kit saver system is needed on the Bedrock server. This will prevent the hassle of having to select your kit at the start of every game.

A kit saver system would allow players to only have to select a kit once. When it's selected, they will keep that kit in every game they join. For example, if I choose the Tank kit in Skywars, the Tank kit will stay selected as my chosen kit when I join a new game so I wouldn't need to re-select it. This addition is needed because when you queue for a game, you might end up joining right when the game is about to start which doesn't give you any time to choose your kit. This puts you at a slight disadvantage. If a kit save system was implemented into the game, this, for the most part, would be prevented. This is also a simple quality of life feature that will make games where kits are available much more convenient for players.

I hope you take my suggestion into consideration. Let me know what you think! :)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This really should be implemented. I’ve had so many times where I didn’t have the time or simply forgot my kit. And I imagine this happens even more often on mobile devices!
Yes please!!

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I couldn't agree more with this suggestion. I agree that it is very annoying having to select a kit every time you join a game. Sometimes you don't even get a chance to select one because the game starts as soon as you get into the match. I think this should also be a feature for Chest Items as well.
I think the way it should work, is when selecting your kit for the first time, it remains as that kit every time you join in a game. Of course you will be able to change your kit if you needed to, and for what ever reason you want to remove your kit, you can just tap the kit that is equipted again.

Good suggestion, +1 😄

Reactions: CeleryAskin
D

Deleted member 421664

I completely agree, but the suggestions already asked many times.

Djatu

Novice Member
Jun 29, 2020
I completely agree, but the suggestions already asked many times.
Hello! I did a search for this topic before posting my thread and I was only able to find one post about a kit saving system on Bedrock. There are probably more, but they didn't come up when I searched for keywords related to this thread. I think attention should be brought to this idea because many people want it added.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom