Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see platform specific games on Bedrock? (Read the thread before voting)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
This setting will make no difference to mouse and keyboard players.
Yes, it won´t, but I am aware of one thing. I just want to warn you about that. Some players, who own Minecraft on Windows 10, and also Minecraft Android/iOS should NOT be able to (for example:) activate a setting to queue with console players, while on mobile, and then go to computer, and this setting will remain active. Please make sure that, this problem won´t happen on CubeCraft. Maybe you already though about that, if yes, I am sorry for reply, but I just wanted to warn about this.

Reactions: wxzzrd

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
But if you're in a party of 4, with 1 PC and 3 mobile, you'll be put into a mobile game.
ok, im a little late to the party but this is the one part i completely disagree with (yes i know you said you were still thinking about this but im just gonna share my opinion on the current idea) I think that in no case a player should be able to go down a level (PC -> Controler -> Mobile) all other crossplay games have a system like this where you have an option to play with your friends but you are placed at the highest level. so if you wwere in a party with 9 mobile players and 1 PC player you would be placed in a PC game. the reasoning for this is the other people in the game didnt choose to play with a PC player, the 9 in the party did, so they should be the ones who are moved up a level, not the ones who had no choice, so if i was a mobile player in this situation i wouldnt want to join a game and then have a PC player join too because they are in a party. Everything else tho, i agree with.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
We understand this - stream sniping is definitely a demographic that we understand that exists on our server, like people like DarkStray and Related do. We have established a solution - private games - and are wanting to work on it so that content creators and their fans are able to play games with each other without needing to click on a button at the same time as everyone else, only to play a game with three of their fans. This will be a lot more outreaching and will be a better experience than it is right now. However, as Rubik said:

We'll be working with creators and external communities alike to ensure that the private games system is as good as it can be. However, this is a future goal of ours to achieve. :)

Where are you getting this information from? I'm curious because the poll we've run here shows the opposite.
Again, this isn't something we're forcing onto you - you're able to opt-out of this mode and play against players of harder difficulty, but not downgrading so that mobile players aren't adversely affected in a way that this dynamic queuing system isn't completely useless.

When looking at mobile players, retention of these players are pretty low on our end - likely due to them not having fair games. All it takes to lose a game is for there to be one KBM player, and you've lost. To demonstrate this huge discrepancy, I've been playing a bit of Solo Survival Games on Bedrock in my spare time, and, uh...
Most games are with mobile or controller players. I'm averaging almost 8 kills a game when I'm casually playing, in a call with someone, or just quickly jumping on for a game. I've also got a win% of 78.5%. This is a huge issue that we simply cannot overlook otherwise problems will occur later on. These games for KBM players may be casual, however mobile players are often struggling, getting 10-hearted, and leaving the server entirely because of this, which is something we simply cannot afford to happen.

This isn't really the question to ask us - Windows 10 Minecraft has always been around and part of the Bedrock program. We can't just neglect them entirely or stop them from joining the server just because "you can play elsewhere".
Yes but as I’ve already said, the thing is a lot of the people that voted yes are java mains who rarely play bedrock and when they do it’s on their phones, and most of the people voting no are bad rock mains. For instance I tried the system playing on my iPad and I won super easily every time I played because I am a good mobile player even though I’ve barely done it on mobile in 2 months. You need to make a new poll that ONLY BEDROCK MAIN PLAYERS CAN VOTE ON
BECAUSE OTHERWISE ITS THE JAVA COMMUNITY DECIDING
the thread is called bedrock community feedback anyways, not staff or java community feedback

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
ok, im a little late to the party but this is the one part i completely disagree with (yes i know you said you were still thinking about this but im just gonna share my opinion on the current idea) I think that in no case a player should be able to go down a level (PC -> Controler -> Mobile) all other crossplay games have a system like this where you have an option to play with your friends but you are placed at the highest level. so if you wwere in a party with 9 mobile players and 1 PC player you would be placed in a PC game. the reasoning for this is the other people in the game didnt choose to play with a PC player, the 9 in the party did, so they should be the ones who are moved up a level, not the ones who had no choice, so if i was a mobile player in this situation i wouldnt want to join a game and then have a PC player join too because they are in a party. Everything else tho, i agree with.
No hate on you but exactly what I mean @Younisco . This is a staff who mainly plays on java and plays on a phone (I believe) when they do play bedrock, and rarely plays bedrock and sucks at it cause all there doing is looking for hackers. It should be only players who main bedrock voting on the poll , because tbf we don’t need java players opinions

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Yes but as I’ve already said, the thing is a lot of the people that voted yes are java mains who rarely play bedrock and when they do it’s on their phones, and most of the people voting no are bad rock mains. For instance I tried the system playing on my iPad and I won super easily every time I played because I am a good mobile player even though I’ve barely done it on mobile in 2 months. You need to make a new poll that ONLY BEDROCK MAIN PLAYERS CAN VOTE ON
BECAUSE OTHERWISE ITS THE JAVA COMMUNITY DECIDING
the thread is called bedrock community feedback anyways, not staff or java community feedback
we may be java mains, but for someone like me i have been completely pushed away from bedrock because as a mobile player its just not enjoyable. also notice that almost everyone who voted no is a pc player? thats because they have the advantage right now, and a change like this will make the game more difficult for them. Mobile players are a massive part of the servers demographic and shouldnt be ignored because you want to continue getting easy wins against people who dont have the ability to be as good completely due to their input device.

• Angry
Reactions: Wave Master7S

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
we may be java mains, but for someone like me i have been completely pushed away from bedrock because as a mobile player its just not enjoyable. also notice that almost everyone who voted no is a pc player? thats because they have the advantage right now, and a change like this will make the game more difficult for them. Mobile players are a massive part of the servers demographic and shouldnt be ignored because you want to continue getting easy wins against people who dont have the ability to be as good completely due to their input device.
Yes but me as a mobile player as I said destroys all other mobile players because I played hours and hours and practiced and got good because mobile was my only option. You java players go on their iPhones and complain because it’s too hard when you can barely use the controls, if mobile was your only option you would be better trust me

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
WHAT IS THE POINT OF PC PLAYERS BEING ON BEDROCK WHEN THEY WOULD BE JUST THE SAME PLAYING HYPIXEL IN JAVA
There are many reasons why is Bedrock better than Java for a lot of players:

1 - On Java I have max 60 FPS, and on Bedrock I can reach 250 FPS with no problem

2 - Better bridging system - A lot of players like me are playing on Bedrock edition, because the bridging system is just more simple (overall better) than on Java.

3 - Game performance - Minecraft for Windows 10 is optimised to work on Windows 10 with no problems, and it is more stable than Java edition, and highly supported by Microsoft.

This is only 3 main reasons. Yes - everyone prefers something (I don´t want to critize java), but this is why so many players prefer playing on Bedrock, than on Java. I think that there are not so many players, who prefer playing on Bedrock, only because there is cross-platform. And if someone wants to play with a friend on mobile, they will be able to party up, and play together. This won´t be removed from the network.

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
There are many reasons why is Bedrock better than Java for a lot of players:

1 - On Java I have max 60 FPS, and on Bedrock I can reach 250 FPS with no problem

2 - Better bridging system - A lot of players like me are playing on Bedrock edition, because the bridging system is just more simple (overall better) than on Java.

3 - Game performance - Minecraft for Windows 10 is optimised to work on Windows 10 with no problems, and it is more stable than Java edition, and highly supported by Microsoft.

This is only 3 main reasons. Yes - everyone prefers something (I don´t want to critize java), but this is why so many players prefer playing on Bedrock, than on Java. I think that there are not much players, who prefer playing on Bedrock, only because there is cross-platform. And if someone wants to play with a friend on mobile, they will be able to party up, and play together. This won´t be removed from the network.
Yes but bedrock is more casual because there are players of every platform, so if it becomes just as competitive as java why not move to hypixel skywars?

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Yes but me as a mobile player as I said destroys all other mobile players because I played hours and hours and practiced and got good because mobile was my only option. You java players go on their iPhones and complain because it’s too hard when you can barely use the controls, if mobile was your only option you would be better trust me
I don't think it's fair for us to say "lol git gud noob" to our phone users. :P

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
No hate on you but exactly what I mean @Younisco . This is a staff who mainly plays on java and plays on a phone (I believe) when they do play bedrock, and rarely plays bedrock and sucks at it cause all there doing is looking for hackers. It should be only players who main bedrock voting on the poll , because tbf we don’t need java players opinions
as i said in my response, i have completely ignored bedrock because it just isnt fun. Being at a very large disadvantage isnt enjoyable and its one of the reasons i choose java, everyone is on an even playing field. a change like this helps people who want to play casually which as stated before is a massive massive majority of the playerbase and in the long run would be very good for the server

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I don't think it's fair for us to say "lol git gud noob" to our phone users. :
Ok maybe it’s not but I got good. Anyways that’s why I proposed the setting to play with just your platform or everyone, I think it’s better then only mobile or controller players getting to decide if they want to play with people who are not on their platfoem

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
also notice that almost everyone who voted no is a pc player?
No, I am saying no from when I use to play mobile, as a controller, as well as a Win10.
I would rather it not be in here. Just the same to why older versions on bedrock shouldn’t be able to join because Bedrock is “Better Together” I met a lot of good friends who play on xbox from cubecraft, when I was on Win10, not in the lobby but in a random queue game.

When on xbox I never really complained about pc players at all.
TBH i’m conplaining about the mobiles with the Eff X pickaxe and how they don’t have to look at the bridge to break it

When I mained mobile, I complained about “Parasites” those players that build behind your base and break your egg, not the pc players”. I never really conplained about them I would yell at my friend “LOOOK AT THESE SCUMMY PARASITES! THEY CAN’T EVEN LOOK AT US IN A 1v1”

When I mained Win10 I complained about the mobile players having dumb advantages by backing up in corners, taking no KB and being able to stop a strafe because you can tap anywhere on the screen

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
ok here’s the thing I see everones point, but it just makes it all sweaty and not fun for controller and pc players, and makes it easy for good mobile players so I don’t like the system, there’s a large enough playerbase as it is why do you have to implement something just for the sake of more players and more money?

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
ok here’s the thing I see everones point, but it just makes it all sweaty and not fun for controller and pc players, and makes it easy for good mobile players so I don’t like the system, there’s a large enough playerbase as it is why do you have to implement something just for the sake of more players and more money?
It makes it fair for everyone, mobile and controller are a more casual experience. so if you want to just play for fun most do it on those platforms. and PC is in general much more competitive (like java, when everyone is competing based on skill and knowledge instead of what input device they are using) it makes the game more interesting and doesnt ruin it for the people who just want to have fun. also im pretty sure this isnt about the money marketplace is the moneymaker for cube and this is much more about expanding the playerbase and community by making the game enjoyable for all platforms, not just pc players

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
It makes it fair for everyone, mobile and controller are a more casual experience. so if you want to just play for fun most do it on those platforms. and PC is in general much more competitive (like java, when everyone is competing based on skill and knowledge instead of what input device they are using) it makes the game more interesting and doesnt ruin it for the people who just want to have fun. also im pretty sure this isnt about the money marketplace is the moneymaker for cube and this is much more about expanding the playerbase and community by making the game enjoyable for all platforms, not just pc players
More players = more players buying from marketplace
But the thing is it just makes it more competitive for casual pc players that’s don’t want to sweat all the time, and hypixel skywars will become just as good because it’s competitive and now there’s no difference

my main point is that sometimes pc players want to be casual too and we can’t do that anymore because no we’re playing only other pc players

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Also this will make it a lot harder for people to get wins making it so that it will be hard for people who aren’t already on the leaderboard to get to the leaderboard

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
More players = more players buying from marketplace
But the thing is it just makes it more competitive for casual pc players that’s don’t want to sweat all the time, and hypixel skywars will become just as good because it’s competitive and now there’s no difference
I play cubecraft skywars on java instead of hypixel. Because they are different games. currently you are arguing because you want to keep exploiting casual mobile and controller players to practically farm wins.
Look at these stats for example:
Screen Shot 31.png

Screen Shot 32.png

both are solo skywars, except the bedrock record is almost 8x as much! its not making the game less fun for casual PC players, it is stopping the exploitation of mobile players to get a 8.5 W/L (dont take this as me saying that Gamenight doesnt deserve his record, he is a very skilled player and this is by no means an attack on him, but just a way to show that a bedrock record holder is so much further into the extremes then a java one). Java is a fair game, there is no real way to gain a mechanical advantage. and it breeds more enjoyable gameplay for everyone.

• Angry

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
That’s not true win10 players can be casual too.
Heres an example, I am on XBOX with a Controller. This player is on Win10, so either m&k or a Controller as well. They are in 3/4th Iron gear while I’m in full leather. I 5 hearted them as a controller player, with a significant gear disadvantage, in armor and sword.

D125DF02-0AFA-4B5A-A83A-772C250C3DA4.jpeg

Minecraft Bedrock I believe is surrounded by a much younger audience than Java. Because it’s more easily accessible and there parents don’t have to use there Credit Cards to buy the game. Not only that I know when I was younger my parents would only allow me a few hours usually around 2 to play games. I think a lot other of the players would be like this too. Meaning they can’t play the game x amount of hours daily to grind games out like a small amount of people do

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I play cubecraft skywars on java instead of hypixel. Because they are different games. currently you are arguing because you want to keep exploiting casual mobile and controller players to practically farm wins.
Look at these stats for example:
View attachment 183973

View attachment 183974
both are solo skywars, except the bedrock record is almost 8x as much! its not making the game less fun for casual PC players, it is stopping the exploitation of mobile players to get a 8.5 W/L (dont take this as me saying that Gamenight doesnt deserve his record, he is a very skilled player and this is by no means an attack on him, but just a way to show that a bedrock record holder is so much further into the extremes then a java one). Java is a fair game, there is no real way to gain a mechanical advantage. and it breeds more enjoyable gameplay for everyone.
No that’s not true I just don’t want to be super competitive like it is in java I don’t want to exploit people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom