Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

the silent04

Mar 31, 2021
Error message of this post: “Failed to place a shop: You cannot place a shop in the air.”

So why you can’t place your shops is because devs didn’t think to well.
How to do so is you place a sign and then walk into it then you can place it.
Why?
Because position of the player.
The devs for whatever reason they thought it was a good idea to make the player pos their head not their feet.
That causes the game to think you are placing in the air because your head is in the air. Now only if you could place a block at your feet or... be inside a block.
Signs do the trick
Even against walls.
So if you need to place one and it won’t then get a sign and stand inside of it and it will work.

It will also work with a door, carpet, torch, slabs, stairs, fence, string (placed), iron bars, glass panes, most crops, armor stands, trap doors, ladders, sand dropped ontop of you, anvil, brewing stand, fire, item frames, rails, buttons, pressure plates, trip wires, repeaters, hopper, cauldron, enchanting table, fence gates, and top snow.

Just stand inside of the block or ontop of it and it will work.

Last edited:
Reactions: olivian007

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
This post may be a bit misleading, so I want to clear up that the "Failed to place a shop" is just a glitch and is NOT intentional. I'm pretty sure the developers are aware and working on a patch

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Considering this, this has never happened to me. So I agree with the guy above me it wasn't intentional. This could be a glitch on where you're standing..

pastelmiles

Mar 27, 2021
Its a glitch, but I do wish they would at least pin a message on the discord so people don't have to keep telling people.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom