Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Great video!

Im not much great at Bridges so I give respect to everyone who is. And you are definitely one of them! But that one death had to be frustrating. Wasn't it? I like matches where are "noobs" in other teams too. Especially in Skywars. I'm noob at Bridges but I know how to PvP, just don't know Bridges by its own - for ex. strategies. Only think I learned was that it's better to build your own bridge to other team instead of going trough main one?

Anyway I hope I'll don't meet ya on Bridges in enemy team :D

Last edited:

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
Great video!

Im not much great at Bridges so I give respect to everyone who is. And you are definitely one of them! But that one death had to be frustrating. Wasn't it? I matches where are "noobs" in other teams too. Especially in Skywars. I'm noob at Bridges but I know how to PvP, just don't know Bridges its own - for ex. strategies. Only think I learned was that it's better to build your own bridge to other team instead of going trough main one?

Anyway I hope I'll don't meet ya on Bridges in enemy team :D
Lol. If you are on PC or Controller you could do a elevating method to go up or just search 'The Cubecraft Bridges Experience' It could help you get good at bridges

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Lol. If you are on PC or Controller you could do a elevating method to go up or just search 'The Cubecraft Bridges Experience' It could help you get good at bridges
Yea but it's more like Bridges are not interesting for me, so I don't play it = I don't have that much experience as someone for who its best gamemode on CubeCraft. Anyway thanks for help!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom