Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2019
Gillette Wy
Could we get bed wars in the game please.
I know that the server is not doing that well and I know some of you think there shouldn't be more games because of that, but maybe the problem is that cubecraft hasn't expanded and people just want more games.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
The 2 perfect memes to discribe your suggestion.
9a7c28903b049b40af2dfe13c9934f41.png

aD1weOB_460s.jpg

Sep 27, 2019
Gillette Wy
Finally, somebody who agrees with me.
Cubecraft games are quite bland I agree when I used to play I eventually got bored
Then suggest for CubeCraft to add some different things.. if you want Bedwars: play bedwars.
ya but I don't like lifeboats bedwars on bedrock. servers that are like java hypixel bedwars are not popular servers. so they are kinda dead.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I know that the server is not doing that well
If you’re talking about bedrock. Might wanna check the player count.

And I disagree. Eggwars is basically the same but without the beds and some other small features. This would result in a split community between those two games and that means that games start less quicker.

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Why should tey add bedwars? if they add bedwars they also can add cakewars... The one and only favorite protection game for me and it hink for a lot people is eggwars.... Eggwars is a good gamemode and it is a lot fun to play it.

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Then suggest things.. what do you want to see added to Eggwars?
exactly that ... What would you like to have added to eggwars ... Name things that you think that eggwars can and will fit ... I wouldn't take too much from Hypixel ... You know ... you better what invent your own things and send as a suggestion .. I think you have a greater chance that it will be added to the game.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hm, let me think. Diamond armour. sword, and armour upgrades. Wooden sword at the start. And last but not least, traps.
Diamond armor? Is a thing.
Diamond swords? Is a thing.
Armour upgrades? Is a thing.

Wooden sword at the start or traps aren't a thing but traps will make the game even longer. Wooden sword, sure. But it'll kinda ruin hardcore mode because you basically get free 32 iron at the start.

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
Could we get bed wars in the game please.
I know that the server is not doing that well and I know some of you think there shouldn't be more games because of that, but maybe the problem is that cubecraft hasn't expanded and people just want more games.

Are you saying that Cubecraft should copy Hypixel?

The reason I like Cubecraft is because all of their games are unique. Minerware, Blockwars, Tower Defence, and mostly, Eggwars (if i am not mistaken, coming out WAAAAY before BedWars on Hypixel), all of these games are unique, or were when they were created. Cubecraft makes their own games.

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019

The reason I like Cubecraft is because all of their games are unique. Minerware, Blockwars, Tower Defence, and mostly, Eggwars (if i am not mistaken, coming out WAAAAY before BedWars on Hypixel), all of these games are unique, or were when they were created. Cubecraft makes their own games.

If you like Bedwars, go to Hypixel and play it.

Sep 27, 2019
Gillette Wy
If you like Bedwars, go to Hypixel and play itI
I have java, one problem I don't have a computer anymore.
Diamond armor? Is a thing.
Diamond swords? Is a thing.
Armour upgrades? Is a thing.

Wooden sword at the start or traps aren't a thing but traps will make the game even longer. Wooden sword, sure. But it'll kinda ruin hardcore mode because you basically get free 32 iron at the start.
I ment enchantment upgrades.

I didn't say copy hypixel, I said make it like hypixel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom