Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
694
1,059
198
Under Your Bed (O.o)
I like this update but i have 1 problem :/

The bedrock cage is blocking my view
2018_03_13_17_32_36.png


solution,
change cage position to see your team using the open corner,
rotate cage,
or remove to fence near your team view
:)
 

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
2,888
4,148
404
Does it really matter? You can see your team when you get released, no need to rate the cage in my opinion.
 
D

Deleted member 100818

Guest
Doesn't really matter to be honest. And you can always choose normal glass if it really annoys you.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom