Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hey everyone, so recently I applied to be a helper for Cubecraft, my only reason for rejection for getting an interview was that I wasn't active on the forums. Does anyone have some tips or advice on what I should to do be more active. Thanks for any help guys!

Reactions: person9595

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
You can give good and constructive feedback on threads, interact with the community, make new threads to improve cube etc. Dont try too hard though, no need to reply to a support thread when the question has been answered. Good luck!
Thank you so much! I just looked through the support page and did my best to help someone there. Hopefully I'll get it when I reapply!

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Helping people to get helper is not the right mindse- nvm have fun applying
Lol, I'm not just doing it for that, the reason I want helper is that I enjoy helping people. I'm helping people cause that's a good way to increase my involvement.

person9595

Apr 18, 2020
Hey everyone, so recently I applied to be a helper for Cubecraft, my only reason for rejection for getting an interview was that I wasn't active on the forums. Does anyone have some tips or advice on what I should to do be more active. Thanks for any help guys!
I Hope You get The Job, Good Luck on Your Helper Application! +1

Advice: Make Sure to be Active on the Server, Forums, and Discord to be Seen by the Recruitment Team or You might be Denied.
Advice: How to be Active? Just comment and Read Through the Forums, Talk to People on Discord, Just Have fun Doing it.

Reactions: Technosword

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I Hope You get The Job, Good Luck on Your Helper Application! +1

Advice: Make Sure to be Active on the Server, Forums, and Discord to be Seen by the Recruitment Team or You might be Denied.
Advice: How to be Active? Just comment and Read Through the Forums, Talk to People on Discord, Just Have fun Doing it.
Thank you, your support is very much appreciated!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom