Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to be nice to staff? If not, why are you annoyed?

• Yes

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Sort Of

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I'm annoyed about the anti-cheat

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I'm annoyed because they don't listen to me.

• (...) I don't know why I'm annoyed.

• Total voters

IanMeep

Aug 29, 2016
Derpland
Listen everyone. I know it's hard to wait for the anti-cheat system, but don't spam staff, (or anyone for that matter), about it. Or any other subject. Just nicely send them a message, or be nice to them on the forums.

Staff are people too!

:)

:cube_light:

Reactions: Fristey

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This is pretty useless,
Really we know. But some people are just impatient.
And most people who complain just joined the forums so I doubt if they're going to read this.
Also next time make messages like these in your profile like a status.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
First off, how is this a suggetion?
Second, people don't have patience anymore. They think that staff is contstantly busy with Cube. These people would ignore this thread for sure and still will spam staff's profile pages and still will make thread about it.
Nothing you can do about it.

Reactions: Fristey

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I understand what @IanMeep is trying to say, and I thank him for that. But don't you think this is kind of a cliche thread?
Anyways, thanks for at trying to spread the good words through out the community.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
How about we just stop generalizing "staff" and "non-staff"?
When people have problems they always blame it on "staff"
When somebody answers they say "staff" are working on it

Clearly half of the people of this community doesn't know what the "staff" is.

There's a moderating team, moderators, senior moderators and helpers, who ensure a good playing experience, a "developing" team, that manages the physical building and developement of the server, builders, and developers, then we have the administrators team, made by the owners, and admins, who basically lead the server.

It's a pretty big difference referring to the WHOLE staff and referring to a part of it or a single member.

Remember that afterall, we're all players. We're all human, that's it.
Everyone should stop making such a difference between "staff members" and non, IMHO.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Indeed it is always the fault of staff but we mostly created the problems by our own and what we are just doing is balming staff members but like i already saw before there are also some non-staff who can help people out and that's the reason that i like this community. You can keep on blaming the staff but if you blame them the friends of those staff members will just go in argument. The staff that are in the staff team have a lot of experience so they know how to handly those people and how to handle towards those people.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
1st: This thread is for no need.
3rd: I have seen to much threads about: ''When does UHC will be released.'' or ''ÇubeCraft needs an Anti-Cheat, because I hackers are taking over CubeCraft.'' things like that. Every time everyone says that they need to have some patience but NOBODY has got patience anymore. That was all.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Listen everyone. I know it's hard to wait for the anti-cheat system, but don't spam staff, (or anyone for that matter), about it. Or any other subject. Just nicely send them a message, or be nice to them on the forums.

Staff are people too!

:cube_light:
The number of posts I have seen about getting the new anti-cheat. I agree with you, I hope they do stop, or maybe the server could make a post telling the members about the new anti-cheat coming out for those who do not know about it and just post things complaining.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom