Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this feature?


  • Total voters
    10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silabear

Novice Member
Sep 22, 2019
35
36
69
27
I got the egg wars rank on Minecraft MCPE cubecraft, and it is amazing. However, I would like to link my Minecraft Bedrock Account to Minecraft Java because I really want to play with the rank on that edition of Cubecraft. You could add a /linkbedrock <bedrock username> command pls
 

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
2,882
10,798
524
22
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
The way ranks work are completely different.
On Java, you have Iron, Lapiz, Gold, Diamond, Emerald and Obsidian rank; each rank comes with their game specific voting options.

On Bedrock you can buy game-specific ranks.

I don’t think it’s worth changing the way ranks work on Java just to link it with Bedrock (Which is also a completely different network).
 
Last edited:

Trainknight1000

Well-Known Member
Jun 11, 2016
1
0
77
30
with the certain ranks on java you should be able to get 1 free rank for 1 game yoi choose on bedrock if your rank on java is good enough
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom