Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Loot crate drops
A special crate drops from the sky at announced coordinates in chat.
Loot crates are 2x2 boxes, made with stairs.
If they land on a player, the player can "hide" inside it.

When mined, the crate breaks and out pops 3 random potions, 3 random guns and 4 random lots of ammo.

Here is a drawing because I'm in the mood to draw stuff, and lazy to type..

illustration thread.jpg

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I like the idea and all, I am thinking it is like crate drops in Survival Games... But I'd rather it be like /sponsor in Survival games. The reason is if one at a time spawns with coordinates, a lot of players would go there. If you already have a good gun, you can go near there and pick them off (farm kills). If it was only in squads and you could still support your team if you're dead, then I'd like to see this added. ;P

+1

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I like the idea and all, I am thinking it is like crate drops in Survival Games... But I'd rather it be like /sponsor in Survival games. The reason is if one at a time spawns with coordinates, a lot of players would go there. If you already have a good gun, you can go near there and pick them off (farm kills). If it was only in squads and you could still support your team if you're dead, then I'd like to see this added. ;P

+1
That's the purpose of those creates. To initiate fights.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)

+1
Coordinates would be announced as soon as it touches the ground, that gives enough time for players near to set up walls and loot before other players show up.
Going to the loot crate is your own risk tbh.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom