Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Leroyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2018
Never give up on me!
I think the games are great, but I am sorry that there are sometimes blockwars twice in a row. Like battle zone comes once every 2 months. there might be another option to make battle zone come faster.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I think the games are great, but I am sorry that there are sometimes blockwars twice in a row. Like battle zone comes once every 2 months. there might be another option to make battle zone come faster.
Whether blockwars or battle zone is the featured gamode, it almost always depends on what we have voted(Us, the players!)
If you want to see battle zone more often, then the only thing you can really do is to vote for it.
If you have friends that also want to play it, then tell them to create forum accounts, so they can become a part of our community and vote like everyone else:P

Reactions: Leroyy

_Ayk

Mar 28, 2018
Nederland
I believe that the featured games come by voting, so battle zone needs more votes. If not add votes cubecraft!!!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

i thought the forums would have atleast one post of the vxp glitch but apparently its not?
I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom