Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Evil740

Feb 22, 2018
Hello!
I just think that in Battle Zone the sniper could have a little tweak.
Instead of it instantly firing when you right click, you should be able to right click and hold, just like a bow!!!
This would make it much easier to use the sniper in the way that it should be used because it's not very easy to make long distance kills with fast firing with a sniper. :);)

Mark Gonzales

Apr 6, 2018
I've got a tip to add:

Most levels have at least one white structure that you can hack. It's worth delaying the completion of an objective and hacking these first as they unlock new weapon blueprints, award data (money), or decrease the enemy power.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hello!
Instead of it instantly firing when you right click, you should be able to right click and hold, just like a bow!!!
This would make it much easier to use the sniper in the way that it should be used because it's not very easy to make long distance kills with fast firing with a sniper. :);)

You can ‘zoom’ with shift I think that’s good enough.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hello!
If you have got optifine, you can zoom in with that. It works really good and it zooms in further than the zoom they made. It really helps, you should try it out!

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
would kinda make the game less fun if all the guns were the same, a big part of the game is finding a decent gun and raging when you get a pistol.
"Would kinda make the game less fun if all prices in eggwars were the same, a big part of the game is hoping for the best price and raging when a block costs 64 iron"

Sure, rarities etc. are a key part of the game, but no type of gun should give such a big advantage over everything else, to the point where you can better have a common shotgun than a mythical machinegun, or better have a common AR than a mythical sniper.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
"Would kinda make the game less fun if all prices in eggwars were the same, a big part of the game is hoping for the best price and raging when a block costs 64 iron"

Sure, rarities etc. are a key part of the game, but no type of gun should give such a big advantage over everything else, to the point where you can better have a common shotgun than a mythical machinegun, or better have a common AR than a mythical sniper.
did you just compare battlezone to eggwars

and i agree that some guns should be nerfed, but I feel that the worse guns should stay as they are

D

Deleted member 100818

if there's anything that should be nerfed it should be the assault rifle/machine gun. The sniper already is one of the baddest weapons you can get. Zooming is extremely hard (for optifine users like me then), it's a slow reloader and only uses about 3 bullets before reloading. If anything the sniper should be better. The damage is fine, but they should decrease the delay of the reloading a bit. Otherwise it's useless.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Evil740

Feb 22, 2018
Wait you can zoom in with Shift? I had no idea!!! Thanks guys!
You want to nerf the sniper even more? No thanks, it's already pretty useless and to be honest needs a huge buff.
To you the sniper is supposed to be a high damage low firing weapon. What you are saying right now is that the sniper should stay a crappy quick firing slow reloading small ammo clip gun? Ok they should buff the sniper damage but you do agree that you should be able to hold&aim and then fire.
If you thought I meant that if you just right click it would do less damage than if you hold and aim, No! I meant that you should be able to aim before firing the sniper,
that would be really helpful. (And it also should recieve an ammo clip size buff)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
To you the sniper is supposed to be a high damage low firing weapon.
Well, that's what a sniper is. So yeah, duh.
What you are saying right now is that the sniper should stay a crappy quick firing slow reloading small ammo clip gun?
Never said that.
you do agree that you should be able to hold&aim and then fire.
hold what? A sniper shouldn't be like a bow.
No! I meant that you should be able to aim before firing the sniper,
You already can. Move your mouse until you hover over a player, then right click.

D

Deleted member 100818

A sniper is supposed to be hard to reload, hard to aim with but causes a lot of damage. Although I have to say the reloading time is too long at this point.
Increase shots from 3 to 5 and 5 to 7. Reduce reload time by 2 seconds
This adds all the rest of what I was going to say.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom