Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
Hello everyone,
I have some suggestions about Battle Zone.
1) Add that you can see your teamates hp
2)Add that you dont have to disconnect when you want the pack to go out.
3) I dont know if its only me but i cant open my parachute/the chicken when you get of the pig.
fze.png

For example you put a book or something and when you click on it the texture pack goes out.
I had more suggestions but i forgot them xD
When i have more suggestions i edit this thread so maybe look a few times at this thread cus, when i have another suggestion ill edit this thread.
When you have some more suggestion about Battle Zone, you can say it.

Have a fun day!

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
1) Add that you can see your teamates hp
I agree with this suggestion, it could be very helpful.
2)Add that you dont have to disconnect when you want the pack to go out.
I know this is kinda annoying and I would like to see a "Clear Texture Pack" button there as well. However you could just go to the Among Slimes or Lucky Islands NPC to remove the texture pack instead of disconnecting.
3) I dont know if its only me but i cant open my parachute/the chicken when you get of the pig.
I don't know what version you're playing on but you could try to play on another version to fix this. I played with a couple friends that plays on the latest version and this always happens them, but it have never happened me and my friend that plays on 1.12.2 . I'm not 100% sure if it depends on your version but it's worth a try I guess.

Have a good day ^-^

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
I don't know what version you're playing on but you could try to play on another version to fix this. I played with a couple friends that plays on the latest version and this always happens them, but it have never happened me and my friend that plays on 1.12.2 . I'm not 100% sure if it depends on your version but it's worth a try I guess.
Thanks for letting me know :D

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja and Kazwa
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom