Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

QwertyMo

Nov 5, 2017
Russia
I have a lot of gun models (hehe), and I think about, to make different textures for different gun rarities. I can make this, but i need to install optifine. But I know another way to do this. You can set different dubarities of item for different rarities, for example common pistol (wooden hoe) with 30 dubatity, and uncomon pistol (wooden hoe) with 29 dubatity. I think, you understand my idea. And, wiht this, you and other players can make more models for one item with different rarity

Боже, мне порой хочется себя убить за то, что я так убого пишу на английском.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
So- do you mean the guns would look completely different based upon their rarity, or would it be the same gun just with a different skin?

QwertyMo

Nov 5, 2017
Russia
So- do you mean the guns would look completely different based upon their rarity, or would it be the same gun just with a different skin?
Different based, which depends on the rarity. Such at fortnite

Научите меня английскому, ибо такое ощущение, что я все 9 лет его прогуливал

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I don't really think this would be worth the amount of time it would take, there is already a glow effect that makes it easy to tell what's good and what's not. Adding multiple textures for guns would be a bit pointless.

Reactions: Cynamooo
A

A pigeon

It also wouldnt work without optifine
I don't really think this would be worth the amount of time it would take, there is already a glow effect that makes it easy to tell what's good and what's not. Adding multiple textures for guns would be a bit pointless.
make border purple and add kamina glasses to pigplane

QwertyMo

Nov 5, 2017
Russia
But if add this possibility for players, who makes recource packs, and don't make it at official recource pack? Yes, we can make this with optifne, but it unstable sometimes

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
But if add this possibility for players, who makes recource packs, and don't make it at official recource pack? Yes, we can make this with optifne, but it unstable sometimes
Players can make whatever resource packs they like- but if you're asking for an unofficial one then it shouldn't really be in suggestions.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
Top Bottom