Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

blazery16

Sep 29, 2021
I've been playing with the wizard kit in Battle Arena FFA and gotta say it's pretty fun using the kit. But I got some suggestions, I want more potions, now I know you can get more by killing a player but I just want more healing pots honestly. Maybe give some more speed as well since it runs out pretty fast. You can probably nerf it by making the armor prot 2 or 1 since it's prot 3 right now

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I've been playing with the wizard kit in Battle Arena FFA and gotta say it's pretty fun using the kit. But I got some suggestions, I want more potions, now I know you can get more by killing a player but I just want more healing pots honestly. Maybe give some more speed as well since it runs out pretty fast. You can probably nerf it by making the armor prot 2 or 1 since it's prot 3 right now
i think if they add that it will be too op

blazery16

Sep 29, 2021
Some players don't know how to use this kit, if you use it well, you can 2 hit full diamond players (2hit sword + potions) I think it's already enough
Like I said, you can nerf it by putting the armor's prot 3 to prot 2 or 1. If that's too op still then take out some of the pots like damage or poison

• Unsure
Reactions: Herbubulle

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
Wizard kit is a kit I really enjoy playing with and it is balanced enough I think. I disagree because adding extra potions to it would make it more overpowered which will be a problem. It is already an overpowered kit for the people who are used to playing it. You can also get more potions by killing other players if they are not enough for you.
since it runs out pretty fast.
That's why strategy and timing are important. :)

• Agree
Reactions: Matriox and Silco
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom